I reviewed this motel earlier after our first visit, at which time it left a better impression. There are a handful of motels from which to choose at this exit. We visit relatives and stayed at the BestWestern Plus previously; not great, but fairly dependable. Because I think Hampton Inn has the most comfortable mattresses, we decided to change.The earlier visit was ok, but the most recent visit after Christmas was a real disappointment. The bed was fine, but housekeeping was very poor with a ring in the toilet, hair on the bathroom floor, a toilet not attached to the floor, etc. I don't know what that black stuff was on the carpet beside the ac/heat unit, but in my opinion I would not stay in a motel with such poor upkeep. Also, that awful high bar now installed in the dining room is a real mistake. Both mornings we were there all of the diners were seniors who avoided sitting on high, uncomfortable bar stools. Seriously, Hampton Inn, know your clientele. After staying at the fantastic Embassy Suites in Kennesaw, GA, for $94/night and then paying an overpriced $114/night for a $75 value at this motel, we suggest that Hilton bulldoze it and start over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 Richmond Hill is located just outside of Savannah, GA and offers many free amenities like parking, wi-fi, and daily hot breakfast. Enjoy historical Richmond Hill, GA and many local festivals on your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Hampton Inn