“Loved it for an overnight stay” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4679 Highway 17, Richmond Hill, GA 31324   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Loved it for an overnight stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed here for our last night of vacation before traveling home. It was a long day traveling and we were very happy with our choice for an over night stay.
The hotel was clean and rooms very large for a basic room.
They recommended a very good restaurant nearby which we agreed was very good.
Now... I wish the other guest weren't hoarding the luggage carts. Some people are just plain rude.
Thank you for a great night!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. It is so great to hear when a guest is happy and enjoyed the stay. I will share your comments with the team and we hope if you are in the area we will visit us again. Thank you for sharing.

Happy Holidays from the Team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
sarasota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very clean rooms. Friendly hotel staff. I did not enjoy the breakfast area or the food. Although it is set up for people to pile food on their plate, it could be better. The lay out of the food makes people jump around the line of items (i.e. butter on the end, and bread at the beginning). The quality of the food is terrible. Freezer burned potatoes. Good waffel station.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Satisfied Guest:

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hampton Inn. We appreciate your kind words regarding our clean nice rooms and the friendliness of our staff. We value any feedback we receive from our guests. I am sorry that you did not enjoy our breakfast bar, but understand the frustration regarding the setup and you offered great suggestions. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

Best Regards,
Raleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great service at the front desk both day and night. Breakfast folks were very friendly also. Room and lobby are clean. Beds are great. Enjoyed the breakfast waffles and other food. Quiet. Great all-around.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Happy Guest:

We are pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. In addition we would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the cleanliness of your suite and the friendliness of the staff, positive comments about our breakfast. I will be sharing your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

The Team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill GA
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

....I used points to stay here for a race, thus making the out-of-pocket zilch. They didn't even take my CC for incidentals. I would stay here and pretty much any other Hampton INN & SUITES in any location.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hampton Inn. We appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and services. We value any feedback we receive from our guests and we hope to serve you again. Safe travels,

Richmand Hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

If you need to be anywhere in the Savannah area or just need a stop on your way to Florida this is the best hotel. The staff is excellent, the hotel is clean and quiet. There are plenty of fast food places within walking distance and you aren't too far from Tybee Island or Downtown Savannah. It's a great midpoint for us when we leave in the afternoon on our way to Orlando.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. We are happy we could accommodate you. Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Alpine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

For me, Hampton Inns are all about the beds and this one did not disappoint. Generally, wherever you go, they have much better beds than anyone else. Far from being a destination hotel, this one is more mundane, a place to rest to your weary body. I was greeted by a nice young lady at the front desk and she checked me in quickly and efficiently. Everything in the room worked well, except for two things which I mention only so management can look at them. (Room 219) The tub seems to be installed on an angle so that no matter what you do, you are going to get a huge puddle behind the toilet when you shower. I don't know what can be done to fix that other than rip out the tub and reinstall it, and my guess is, that is not going to happen. The other thing is there is a large moldy spot on the air conditioner near the wall. The entire top of the air conditioner stays wet all the time.

The breakfast area was clean, neat and well stocked. The food was typical hotel breakfast fare, edible but nothing to write home (or a review) about. The cleanliness of the grounds and interior was very good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. It is delightful to hear you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in your guest room. I would like to apologize for the maintenance issues you endured and management has already been notified and hopefully find a remedy to this issue without having to reinstall the tub.
Our staff strives to serve excellence in guest service and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is small Hampton, but same comfort and cleanliness.

But did you know on Thursday nights they have "happy hour" and free beer, chips and ribs? Nice to come off a road trip for this surprise.

What fun.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your great comments on trip advisor and we are certainly Happy to know you enjoyed Happy Hour at our property. Thank you again and looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Best Regards,
The Team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!