“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very helpful and kind employees. Hotel was in excellent condition and the room was very clean. Breakfast was a very nice selection of items and the food was hot.We will be using this Inn again in the near future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Very kind words, we thank you !!!..Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Kind Regards:
The Team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Our room was on the first floor. It was large and recently remodeled. Clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, we were across from some smoking rooms and although our room did not smell, the hallway smelled horrible. Breakfast was not great, but it did the job.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

The Team at the Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA
Atlanta,GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

maybe it is just company policy would not accept Credit card used to make reservation -one I had used with them before- but they would have charged it I bet if no show unpleasant situation as I had reserved room for daughter and her child

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

The Team at the Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA
marco island, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Not particularly a great place to stay - many better options in the area including a far nicer Hampton Inn about 6 miles north off of I-95. I would not come back here. The room smelled of smoking and the overall hotel was dingy and less well maintained

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, September 9, 2013

The Team at The Hampton Inn Richmond Hill, GA
Marietta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great hotel and great price. If you are trying to be close to the main attractions in Savannah, GA, it may not be the best choice. Considering it was a holiday weekend, it was the best I could find and I was not disappointed. Probably a good location if traveling along 95 and need to stop over for a night.

Dear Valued Guest:

Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. It is so great to hear when a guest is happy and enjoyed the stay. I will share your comments with the team and we hope if you are in the area we will visit us again. Thank you for sharing.

Sweetwater, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at the BestWestern Plus across the street until this Hampton Inn opened. I prefer the pillow top beds of Hampton Inn, so we stayed there on our latest trip to visit family. Though this is an older building purchased from another motel chain, it has been well remodeled. On our 3 night visit it was always clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. If you plan to use a pool, Hampton Inn has a small outdoor pool and BW Plus has a small indoor pool & hot tub. The toilets at Hampton Inn are too short, ok for kids but not for seniors. The AC was good.

Room Tip: Our room on the 1st floor was very quiet.
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We checked in on our way to Orlando for a 1 night stay. The property is about 1.5 blocks west of I-95, easily visible from the road.

It's a Hampton Inn like any other, but is showing some wear and tear. The room was clean and in good order, which is huge in my book. Check in was very smooth and the girl at the front desk was very accommodating, getting us extra pillows. The bathroom is a bit worn, with chips on the bathtub and bubbling wallpaper (room 222 if anyone is reviewing the comments). The refrigerator had some black mold growing in the back of it, but otherwise, no complaints.

These roadside Hamptons get a lot of wear and tear, more so than the Hamptons in business areas. It's clean, safe, and well tended to, so the other issues are worth overlooking. Glad we stayed here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn & Suites . I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with some of things at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay regarding mold & maintenance issues. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The Team at Hampton Inn Richmond Hill GA

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!