I have stayed at hotels paying 4 times the amt of the price here, and this was cute,hotels right on the premise,walking area, i could walk to the convenience store,also they even offered me coffee later in the evening,my wake up call did come thru, to the rm.We have stayed at hotels where they forgot that.
We asked directions, and the fella and the lady that were here, were very nice, and gave excellent directions.
WE will go back again, and very pleased at the smiling faces and the service.
This place is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South, is easily accessible off I-95 at Exit 87. The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South is only 20 minutes from historic downtown Savannah. The hotel offers easy access to Fort Stewart, Hunter Air Force Bases, historic McAllister State Park, and River Street in Savannah. The Travelodge I-95 Savannah South is the perfect rest stop for travelers driving between Florida and northern/midwestern states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Travel Lodge Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Travel Lodge
- Richmond Hill Travelodge