“wow,where was this before,there all sweet there,i felt at home.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
virginia
“wow,where was this before,there all sweet there,i felt at home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

I have stayed at hotels paying 4 times the amt of the price here, and this was cute,hotels right on the premise,walking area, i could walk to the convenience store,also they even offered me coffee later in the evening,my wake up call did come thru, to the rm.We have stayed at hotels where they forgot that.
We asked directions, and the fella and the lady that were here, were very nice, and gave excellent directions.
WE will go back again, and very pleased at the smiling faces and the service.

This place is a gem.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
skydivr38, General Manager at Travelodge Richmond Hill, responded to this review, June 20, 2010
We are very happy that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to having you visit again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Burlington, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2010

In the first room we checked into, the toilet wouldn't flush enough to get rid of paper, let alone anything else! A "maintenance person" came and looked and said it was OK since water would come into the stool. They put us into another room and the door wouldn't bolt at all. There was a coffee maker in each room, but no coffee. The microwave in the first room wouldn't shut off when plugged in. Neither room looked or smelled clean. I don't know who wrote the glowing reviews that I found on this site before we made reservations there, but it sounded as if they must have stayed somewhere else!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
We are now under new management and have renovated the hotel from top to bottom. We are very sorry that the stay was not a good one for you and we want to invite you to stay with us again soon.
georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2010

When at first i seen the low rate, so i thought it wasen't good quality, but i tell you, the staff was nice, where it is located was great,restaurants were right there,they even asked me if i needed a extra coffee pack for the coffee maker.
Oh, and the size of the room, I was really glad, was not a little box, and not being right on the highway is all impt to me.

When I asked for another towel, and they gave me one, without a problem,and they always smiled, that is just what i needed.

Glad i finally found a hotel I like.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
We know you had many hotel choices and want to thank you for staying with us. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2005

No complaints at all. Huge TV channel selection, everything freshly painted and clean. Micro-fridge in all rooms, nice and clean pool. Coffee and donuts for breakfast. Very firm mattresses.

Thank you for staying with us!

Been to Travelodge Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!