Drove over 200 miles was ready for some chill time. Booked my room a few days ago. I just didnt expect it to be this nice for the price. Bed is perfect. Shower is hot. Pillows are soft and a/c is amazing. And nobody bothers me. Only promblem i have is my mini fridge dont work and my iron has something burnt on it but hey for what i paid for 2 nights i can do without a mini fridge.on the plus side the internets faster than i thought. Tv has over 90 channels. I will always stay at travellodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South, is easily accessible off I-95 at Exit 87. The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South is only 20 minutes from historic downtown Savannah. The hotel offers easy access to Fort Stewart, Hunter Air Force Bases, historic McAllister State Park, and River Street in Savannah. The Travelodge I-95 Savannah South is the perfect rest stop for travelers driving between Florida and northern/midwestern states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Travel Lodge Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Travel Lodge
- Richmond Hill Travelodge