“Great one !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill Inn

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4564 US Highway 17, I-95 & Exit 87, Richmond Hill, GA 31324-3308   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersBronze level
Riceboro, Georgia
“Great one !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was there from the 25th to the 29th of November and enjoyed. It is a nice place with big rooms, great beds. I lost my luggage and they tried to help me and call the airport to find out where it was. Really appreciated. Breakfast is also great with a lot of choices and very good waffles !
P.T.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
New Yotk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is the second time we've stayed here in the past 6 months. We travel with 2 small dogs and they are very pet friendly. The rooms are very clean and the staff goes out of their way to be helpful. We stayed for a week on each of our visits and I will continue to select this hotel for our future trips. You won't be disappointed with this hotel or the wonderful staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Deltona, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hotel is right off of the interstate which is convenient, the hotel on the outside looked a little rough but the inside was very nice. The lobby was homey with a fireplace and reading materials, the staff was also very friendly at check in. The hallways and room were very clean fresh when we arrived. We had the indoor pool and spa to ourselves for about 45 minutes on the night that we stayed which was very relaxing, the only thing we did not like was it was very heavily chlorinated (I'm sure this is a must in a hotel) and smelled quite strongly before and of course after we got out. Check out time was not until 12:00 the next day so we were able to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast which was delicious, they gave a ton of different breakfast options if you are a picky eater. We did not realize that the hotel was a 20 minute drive to the historic district so that was a little bit of a bummer however we saved between $30-$40 booking with this hotel instead of a downtown Savannah hotel because of the travel I'm sure. It was a good experience overall and we would suggest it especially if you are on a budget but still want the luxuries. :) (11/19/2012) J.P.

Room Tip: There is a trolly that comes in the morning to take you to downtown Savannah, make sure to check the...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Orefield, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I saw reviews while I was looking for a stopover while traveling from Pennsylvania to Florida. We booked a king suite since we had 4 of us. Room was nice but I was disappointed that both the king bed and the queen bed were essentially in the same room. The bathroom had no ventilation fan so there was some mold starting to form above the shower. The shower head was low and placed better for kids. I am only 5'9 and I had to bend over to wash my hair. Probably would not stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I booked two rooms . Upon arrival we were given smoking rooms . I went to the front desk to change our rooms to non- smoking . We were told that it was considered an upgrade at an extra fee of 20$ per room . I called Hotwire and they handled the situation very professionally . I was credited the amount on my Hotwire account . However, the treatment we got at the hotel was both unfriendly and uncaring .I consider myself a seasoned traveller and have never come across a situation like this . I felt it was a set up by the hotel to increase their price . So...be aware...I read that other customers experience extra charges after they booked . I won't stay at this hotel again .

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Gilbert, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Upon arriving at the Best Western we found a clean, well-priced, and accommodating room awaiting us. It was handicap accessible (complete with a walk in shower) and equipped with high speed internet access. There was an area to buy any necessary items near the front desk and even complimentary candy in the room. We definitely enjoyed our stay here while in town visiting colleges and sightseeing downtown Savannah.

Room Tip: Bottom floor is closest to pool, breakfast and gym. Handicap accessible rooms were great if needed.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill Inn? Share your experiences!