“Updated and Simple to Find” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill

You added Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4601 Highway 17, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 (Formerly Comfort Suites Richmond Hill)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Red Lodge
“Updated and Simple to Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place was a nice surprise. We had made a reservation on the day we planned to stay, and were easily accommodated. Our room was updated with attractive contemporary furniture, overlooking the pool. It was clean and comfortable. We had a nice flat-screen TV, and there was a refrigerator concealed inside the cabinet of the TV stand. The location is a short distance from the Interstate, and it was easy to find, easy to get to, and easy to get back to the Interstate. We checked in and were able to walk to a variety of fast-food type places to get something to eat. There is a nice breakfast including pastries, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal and milk, juices, and fresh fruit. The staff was quite pleasant, and the hotel was very attractive, both inside and out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephyne W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our property, we greatly appreciate it. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel just opened up at the end of last year, and we excited to hear that you love our new look in the rooms. Also glad to hear to enjoyed our Express Start breakfast. Thank you once again for the review, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Our high school baseball team stayed here April 19th for one night. The team at HI Express is awesome! I highly recommend this hotel to groups. I worked with Stephyne who took excellent care of our group. From the initial phone call, I felt confident that this hotel was a great fit for our group. We had many parents traveling with us and Stephyne held our block of rooms at a great group rate. She even put water bottles that had ribbons in our school colors in all of our rooms. What a nice touch! The hotel itself is new looking and very clean. The queen size beds were very comfortable and the bathroom had plenty of hot water with good water pressure. The evening staff even put out plates, utensils, and napkins for our evening meal, which was held in their spacious lobby. The KFC next door accomodated us, which was fortunate since the local pizza places had 1 1/2 hour wait for 10 pizzas. The breakfast the next morning was plentiful and very good; the players loved the pancakes. I can't say enough about how welcoming the staff was to our large group. Stephyne even called the following Monday to ensure we were happy with our visit. That is great customer service!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mrs. B.
Thank you for your kind words! It was great having your team at our property. The kids were well behaved and the parents were lovely. It was too bad that the team did not get to play due to weather, but hopefully on Wednesday when they played they won!
I am glad to hear they enjoyed the pancake machine, that is something new for Holiday Inn Express, press a button and fresh made pancakes pop out! People really enjoy it, and I am glad the kids did too.
Sorry I never got a chance to meet you in person. Maybe next time. Call me if you ever need anything.

Thanks!
Powhatan, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Beautiful hotel right off of I95! Only paid $80 for a one night stay while driving through from Virginia to Florida. This hotel was very nice for a family looking for a quick stop & I am really picky! :-) You could smell new carpet once stepping inside & everything looked brand new. Loved the different décor... green walls with matching bedding. Gave the place a very modern feel. The beds were really comfortable with 4 huge fluffy pillows...nice! The continental breakfast was awesome too & was included for the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Stephyne W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Lora H,
Thank you for such kind words! We worked very hard opening a great hotel guest love where they can relax and be themselves. I am very glad you enjoyed our new contemporary decor of the rooms, as well as the bedding and pillows, sounds like you had a good night's rest.
Our express start breakfast in the morning is also a great way to start the day, and is always included in our price. Hope you stop by again soon, and enjoy a signature cinnamon roll on us!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a nice suite-like room, Efficient staff, Breakfast was typical..let's get some Greek Yogurt people, I wish local newspapers were made available. Room was quiet, Good parking for handicapped. Nice to get water and cookies for priority club membership.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the kind words on your review. We were glad to have you as a guest! I am glad that you enjoyed our oversized, suite style rooms. I will pass your comments about Greek Yogurt over to the appropriate channels, and perhaps in the future we will be able to include this on our breakfast menu.
I am very glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and looking forward to seeing you again in the future!
Moody, AL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was a different hotel last year but Holiday Inn Express purchase it and redecorated it. It's not as clean as the ones I've stayed in before and the beds were lumpy and uncomfortable. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are a recently new Holiday Inn Express, and have spent over 1.5 million dollars re-renovating the entire hotel, including all the furniture, carpets, and fixtures.
We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize that you did not find our beds to your comfort. We are working hard to continue to make this a great Holiday Inn Express, and we hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.
Lower Slower Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here while traveling and it was very clean. We normally look for a Holiday Inn as they are normally clean and comfortable, we were not disappointed. My wife always enjoys the nice pillows at HI Express.

• Stayed March 2013
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of myself and the entire team at Holiday Inn Express Savannah South I would like to thank you for your kind review.

We are delighted you had a pleasant stay with us and found the hotel to be clean as well as comfortable.

We hope you will consider staying with us again when traveling in the Savannah area.

With Kindest Regards,

Holiday Inn Express Savannah South Team
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a very nice and conveniently located to interstate 95 motel. Staff friendly and room was very clean. I would definitely stay here again. Usual motel breakfast. Checkout was fast and easy. Was in the area to visit family on the way home.

• Stayed March 2013
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the excellent review of your recent stay with us. We are pleased you had a pleasant stay and found the hotel to be conveniently located to your travel needs.

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of the property and the friendliness of our staff. Our entire team works hard to ensure guest satisfaction and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Best Regards,

Holiday Inn Express Savannah South Team

Been to Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!