“TREAT YOURSELF” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Richmond Hill, GA
“TREAT YOURSELF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

That's what I did after having a surgical procedure and not being able to eat until it was over. We had the ham and cheese crepe AND a crepe equivalent of a banana split. EXCELLENT!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Wow! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were looking for the consignment store next door when we just happened into this little place. My wife and son ordered buckeyes, my daughter got something called a hot mess... and I was going to be good and pass on the sweets until the owner started talking about homemade canolli creme. OMG! She brought out samples. Next thing you know I'm elbow seeping the best canolli I've ever tasted. period. WOW!

Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Chocolate heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

First, this is located off exit 90, not 94 as the last reviewer said. They are located at 10471 Ford Avenue. This is not in the Publix shopping center (they moved to a larger location). Second, this is a cute little place, locally owned and home made to perfection. Lots of great choices such as chocolate covered strawberries, salted caramel, creeps, truffles, and even lunch, coffee, etc. Great local place for a snack or gift.

Spokane, Washington
“Chocolate Overload... can I have more?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I'd heard this place had semi-decent chocolate so we stopped in. We left the interstate because gas prices in Richmond Hill are better than anywhere else we travelled in GA. So let me say this- GET OFF THE INTERSTATE (exit 94) and STOP HERE! What a great selection of treats and a must-get Cannoli! Each cannoli is fresh piped but if you are late in the afternoon, you may be out of luck. My best suggestion however is to call ahead and order DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON! They do it in milk chocolate daily but special order the dark like we did because it is worth it! The owners are super nice and the staff very friendly. My wife loved the wide selection of crème filled and my daughter loved the peanut butter cups. Prices are surprisingly lower than I expected so we mixed a couple pounds and still spent less than $50! Did I mention bacon? Another treat was the milk chocolate covered cashews embedded in dark chocolate and lightly sprinkled with sea salt... or the dark chocolate with Hawaiian ginger and sea salt. Did I say bacon? Sorry, enough writing- must go polish off the dark chocolate covered bacon!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waynesboro, Georgia
“Best Chocolate Ever...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is great chocolate! It's rich and flavorful, not chalky or too sweet like a lot of American chocolates. I love the dark chocolate salted caramels, the coconut clusters, husband loves the buckeyes. The cannoli's are amazing. We have family in the area and whenever we are in the area, we always stop by!
The staff is great, so friendly and helpful. Lots of free samples, they want to make sure you are satisfied with your choice.

• Visited January 2014