“Very Nice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7050 Highway 21, I-95 and Hwy 21 - Exit 109, Port Wentworth, GA 31407   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Port Wentworth
Gainesville, Florida
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

We stayed at this hotel while passing through to Florida. Very beautiful rooms, upscaled amenities. Great breakfast, friendly staff. The only big downfall for us, with a child, was that you could not hookup a PS2 game to the tv, it was blocked with the Lodgenet system where you have to purchase the games. At the time, it was also not available. So not so much fun for our child. We would not stay here again because of that limitation, but the hotel is beautiful and we recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, October 6, 2010
Thank you for writing such a great review. I have shared this review with the staff and they were excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Savannah.

378 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

My hubby an I stayed here on our way back to FL from MD and this was a very nice place to stay. The beds were comfortable and rooms were very clean. We had the comp. breakfast the next day and very good selection. My only issue was no fridge in the room, but not really that much of a problem.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for telling everyone how great the Hampton Inn Savannah North is. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Savannah.
Douglasville, Ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

Whenever I am in the Savannah area this is the place I stay. The facility is outstanding, the staff are very friendly and pleasant. I have never had anything but great experiences here for past several years.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 26, 2010
We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next business trip to Savannah.
Wilmington NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

Staff was very friendly and accomadating. Very clean hotel -well maintained-would most definetly stay again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 25, 2010
Thanks for your positive review of the hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the beds. I will let the housekeeping and maintenance staffs know about your compliments.
Thomasville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

Made reservation because of reviews. I was not sorry! This Hampton Inn was clean, great breakfast, super service, great bed and super shower. If I travel through that part of GA I will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 24, 2010
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the Trip Advisor community. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review.
Metuchen, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

We traveled 15 hours on our way to florida. Arrived late at 10:00 pm and were greeted with smiles and checked in immediately. Staff was friendly, and the rooms were very clean. The beds were very comfortable too. I did not have the breakfast, but friends we traveled with said it was very good. Pool looked clean as well. I am pretty picky, but would highly recommend this location as a good stop in your travels.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 23, 2010
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Next time, you will have to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast. Thanks again!
Fountainville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

I stopped there last Friday on the way back from Orlando to break up a long trip back to Pennsylvania. The people were courteous, the hotel was nicely appointed, and this was a good experience for the family. I think it would have been great for a multi day stay also.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 17, 2010
Thanks for staying with us. On your next visit, you will have to stay longer and check out downtown Savannah!

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!