“Great hotel, friendly service, now loyal customers!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North

You added Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7050 Highway 21, I-95 and Hwy 21 - Exit 109, Port Wentworth, GA 31407   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up to 15% Book Early
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Port Wentworth
NC
“Great hotel, friendly service, now loyal customers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

We have stayed in this particular inn 3 times in the last 4 months. We always stay in a Hampton Inn while traveling from NC to FL, but now we will stay in this particular Hampton Inn. On the last 2 trips I made a special room request and both times, upon arrival I discovered the request had already been taken care of.

When travelling with 3 small children and a dog, these customer service details can make a trip difficult or easy. The staff at this hotel made it easy and we wll be loyal customers as a result! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, April 15, 2010
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that your room request was taken care of prior to your arrival. I will share this great review with our staff. We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

We stayed over Easter weekend. The rooms are very nice,clean and comfortable. When we would pass an employee at the desk,in the hall or at breakfast they always smile and greeted us. The hostess at breakfast was especially friendly.The food was great. I would recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, April 12, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our hotel. It is nice to hear that everyone you encountered was friendly! The staff is going to enjoy reading this review. Thanks again!
home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

We've stayed at a lot of different hotels and this Hampton Inn was the best! All the staff were pleasant and helpful. The hotel was clean AND the beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in! The free breakfast was excellent and different every morning. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our Cloud 9 Bedding. I will share this great review with our breakfast and housekeeping staff.
Savannah, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2010

Great stay! The employees were friendly and willing to go above and beyond their "job." The front desk people were very helpful and the pool was awesome! Beautiful and clean. They surprised me with how good they were! Not used to people going over and above what they have to do. This place is rare!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our hotel. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our guests. I will make sure to share this positive review with the staff!
Savannah, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

If you are looking for comfortable/quiet accomodations, easy check-in/out, friendly staff members and affordable rates, look no further than the Hampton Inn/Savannah (I-95 North) at exit 109 on Interstate 95 at the intersection of GA Hwy 21 and I-95. These are some of the nicest staff members, especially Sonya Humpries, the Corporate Sales Manager, and some of the most comfortable beds that I have ever encountered in my many, many years of traveling. If you are in the Savannah area or simply just passing by on either I-16 or I-95, definitely look them up....

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, April 1, 2010
Thanks for the great review. I will make sure to pass the kind words along to Sonya and staff. It is nice to know that you enjoyed the beds as well. As always, we value your business and continued loyalty.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2010

Stopped on our way to Savannah, where we stayed in an upscale hotel. The Hampton Inn was in every way a superior experience, from a large room, comfortable bed, great water pressure and complimentary breakfast, not to mention the free internet and handy business center, along with a very friendly welcome.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, March 29, 2010
Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Savannah.
Raleigh,NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

We have been traveling between Raleigh NC and St.Petersburg,FL for many years and nearly always overnight at this motel.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, March 5, 2010
I would like to thank you for your review. We enjoy having you at our hotel and appreciate your continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!