“Very Nice Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7050 Highway 21, I-95 and Hwy 21 - Exit 109, Port Wentworth, GA 31407   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Port Wentworth
British Columbia
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2008

This was a good choice in nice place to stay outside of Savannah...nice room, comfortable bed, good breakfast, free computer use, all at a much more reasonable price than staying in the city. Since we had a rental car the drive was not a problem and there were other attactions en route which we enjoyed.

• 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

378 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
NorthCarolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2008

The hotel & rooms were very nice, but I noticed that unoccupied rooms had lights on when we left early in the morning. I was told by hotel staff that the lights remain on all the time because they don't have time to go around turning out lights in the evenings and that people like to enter a lighted room. I think people would consider saving the environment a more important issue than a dark room.

• Liked — Location & Room
  • Disliked — Hotels policy to leave lights on at all times
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Hallieford VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2008

Fast check in and the front desk people were great to talk to.
The room was quiet ( which was a surprize because the hotel was close to 95) and spotless. The breakfast area was always full in the morning but was always clean and all the food trays were always full. The food was great.
Convenant internet area with even a printer to use.
Great stay.

• Liked — Close to down town
  • Disliked — There was nothing to complain about. LOL
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2007

I hope I don't jinx myself, but I'm writing this while we're here! This has been a great hotel. It's clean, very easy to get to, and has a very friendly staff. We just got in from the pool and hot tub, and now I'm anxious to get to bed and see how the night goes. The price was reasonable, and I'm quite pleased with my decision.

Stayed August 2007
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2007

Checked in bit early at 1pm was given a clean, quiet nonsmoking room as requested. Hotel looked newer from outside and inside was nice- bright hallways, good clean carpets, clean room linens, towels, bathroom clean, well stocked and no odors/smells. Large desk to work on also. Minor concern is lack of microwave and ref in room but room itself was larger than others we'd seen on this trip. Wireless access worked well in room also. Pool, clean and inviting. Good for kids and families. Location is near highway but about 9-10 miles from downtown Savannah. No pets allowed which works well for me and my allergies. Despite distance from attractions, would consider staying here again in the future.

• Liked — clean facilities all throughout as well as rooms
  • Disliked — location far from downtown Savannah
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2007

We had 2 rooms at the Hampton Inn. My brother booked the rooms online
and was told that they had cribs available(which he reserved at the time of the reservation) but they had no swimming pool. When we arrived on a Thursday evening they had given us 2 rooms next to each other. The rooms appeared to be clean however the crib that my brother requested was not in his room. He checked with the front desk
and they said that they would send a crib for them. We went to the beach for a while and had dinner. When we returned there was still no crib. This time when he talked to the front desk he was told that the hotel did not offer cribs at all leaving my little niece to sleep
on a rolled up comforter on the floor. Breakfast at the hotel was okay. It was a typical continental breakfast of toast, cereal and doughnuts. The beds were very comfortable. Aside from the crib issue the only other problem we had were some bugs that we found in our towels. The hotel staff took care of them right away. Despite what my brother was told when he booked that rooms we discovered that they
do have a pool. We were told that the hotel was 3 miles from the beach. It was much farther then that. We had at least a 25 minute drive to get to the beach. The rooms were a little overpriced at $119.00 per night. If you split the cost of a condo at the beach with
friends you could probably get a better value.

• Liked — bed was very comfortable
  • Disliked — being told multiple times that they would get us a crib and not getting one
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
St. Louis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2007

I could have stayed at a much nicer hotel for $120

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!