“Comfortable, clean, friendly staff, good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7050 Highway 21, I-95 and Hwy 21 - Exit 109, Port Wentworth, GA 31407   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Port Wentworth
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Comfortable, clean, friendly staff, good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

Stayed here for 1 night with my disabled mother. The rooms were comfortable, clean, large and well looked after. Breakfast in the morning was good and the staff were very helpful.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Thank you for your kind words! I hope that you will visit us again on your travels on I-95, and we look forward to seeing you and your mom again!

378 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Crofton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

Outstanding pet-friendly hotel. You'd never know there were pets there. Clean!!! quiet, and great hospitality. Hightly recommend this hotel whether you are traveling with pets or not. Pet owners were courteous, pets were quiet, breakfast was good, service outstanding. Could not believe what a great place it was to stay, easy on and off I-95. Beds were comfortable, great parking. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your great comments about our hotel! We love to have all our guests - two and four legged ones! - and we appreciate when our guests see that! I hope that we will be a regular stop for you on your travels! Thanks again!
Brookhaven, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

My family (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed here August 20-21 2011 on the way to Florida. Hadn't made reservations, and I was welcomed as returning customers as soon as they saw my Hlton Honors card and gave me a cold bottle of water and chocolate to welcome me to the hotel. Directed us to local restaurants that were family friendly, and close by.

Room was meticulously made and clean. Beds were AMAZING! I even asked at the front desk what brand, as it was LITERALLY the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! Friendly desk staff directed me to Hampton Inn website which was, unfortunately, no help in telling me what that slumber-inducing bed was.

Breakfast staff was friendlier that most restaurants I've been in. They chatted with my two daughters, as well as other guests - asked if everyone had what they wanted and were completely on top of keeping breakfast area cleaned and supplied. You can make your own waffles, and we had a choice of omelettes, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy in addition to other cold offerings: bread, bagels, pastries, cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and FRESH fruit salad (not the kind that all tastes like grapefruit!). Coffee was hot and fresh. Staff came around as we were finishing and offered boxes of mints too.

RIght off I-95 this hotel is a gem of a stop on your way to anywhere!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We really do enjoy hearing what a wonderful time our guests have at our facility. I am truly glad that you had a great time, and I hope that you will come back and see us again soon!
Johns Creek, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011 via mobile

This hotel was very clean, convenient and pet friendly (no rip off non-refundable deposits). We were given a room on the first floor so we could easily take our dog out. The room was very clean and featured a very nice walk in shower. Breakfast was included and featured a wide variety of items. The hotel, right off of I95, was an easy stopping point after a long day of driving. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed August 2011
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, September 6, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We really enjoy hosting our guests with their 4 legged family and hope that you will stop by and see us on your next visit to the Savannah area!
Boca Raton, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

This property is very clean and well kept. Rooms are a nice size and even had a ceiling fan. We only stayed one night but it was very comfortable and reasonably priced. Good breakfast in the morning including fresh-from-the-oven cinnamon rolls. Right off I-95 so it is convenient for a road-trip but close enough to drive into old Savannah for dinner.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Thank you for writing about your stay with us at Hampton Inn Savannah North! We always enjoy hearing about what we did wrong and what we can do better! I hope that you will choose us again on your next stop in the Savannah Area!
McLean Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stopped here on our way down the coast to Florida and had a great stay. Free wifi,
free popcorn, lemonade and cookies on arrival, the friendliest employees, a comfy and clean room. In the morning, the breakfast had a good variety of offerings--hot or hard boiled eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, pastries, peanut butter and jelly, bagels, cereal. And if you couldn't sit and stay, they had brown bag breakfasts to go--something we had never seen. Everything came with a smile and a kind word too. The fitness center was compact but had an exercise ball, elliptical, treadmills and working t.v. The pool also looked great, but we had to get on the road. We would definitely stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for writing about your stay with us! We are so glad that you enjoyed the time you spent with us, and I hope on your next visit you will have enough time to enjoy the pool also! Thanks again!
oakville, on
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed one night on the way back from vocation, with our dog. Everything was clean and nice. Tasty breakfast and very friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thanks so much for writing about your quick stop here at Hampton Inn Savannah North! We are very happy that all of you - including the four legged family - had a great time! We hope to see you on your next visit to the Savannah Area. Thanks again!
Jennifer Kovacs

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!