“A Bit Disappointed By This One” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North

You added Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   115 O'Leary Road, Interstate 95 at Exit 109, Port Wentworth, GA 31407   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Michigan
“A Bit Disappointed By This One”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is the first Wingate that we have stayed in that was not clean and in good repair. The carpet in the hall was our first clue with stains and dust bunnies from the moment we stepped off the elevator all the way to our room. The bathtub was dirty, the toilet was loose, the bathroom woodwork was rotted and nasty. The bedding was not the usual comfortable bedding that one finds in the Wingate properties. Very disappointed with this property. I have always trusted the Wingate name. This property definitely changed that.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Tamika B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to submit a review on behalf of your stay here at the Wingate by Wyndham Savannah North. I do apologize for your stay being anything less than perfect. After checking through our pass along I didn't find any guests compalints to what was stated in this review. I would like if you would please contact me so that I can make amends. I want every guest to leave happy and full with the service and the quality that they expected when the Wingate was the property of their choice. We appreciate your business and we value you as a customer. I would love for you to return. Please contact me

Tamika Brightwell
wingategm@ymail.com
(912)964-0840

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Clearwater
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The staff, specifically Jennifer Ryan, were wonderful. The hotel is pet friendly, so you may find a few imperfections in the carpets, but we were very pleased by being able to have our puppy in the dinng room ( on a leash). Great staff and nice breakfast, rooms more spacious than some in this price range too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tamika B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on behalf of your stay here at the Wingate by Wyndham Savannah North. We value your thoughts and we appreciate your business. We love to make sure our guests feel welcomed from the moment you walk thru the door. Thanks for staying and please come again.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Room was dirty (multiple stains on carpet, sticky desk surface) but bathroom was worst. Peeling paint, mildew, cracked floor tiles with crumbling grout and the toilet rocked back and forth when you sat down. Not the level of cleanliness or comfort that I expect from a wingate. :(

• Stayed December 2012
Tamika B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to submit a review on behalf of your stay here at the Wingate By Wyndham Savannah North. I do apologize for your stay being anything less that wonderful. We are currently under renovations, due to having a full house our renovations have been a little stop and go. Over the next 2 months the renovations will be completed carpet will be replace and pool will be built. I would love it if you would return and give us a second to Woo you Wingate style. Your thoughts are very important to us and we appreciate our business. Feel free to call me anytime.

Tamika Brightwell
912-964-0840
Bloomington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was a partially renovated hotel that was pretty nice. We had a comfortable room and the breakfast was very good. This is a great location north of Savannah. The young man that checked us in was very helpful. The handicapped accessible room was set up very well. The hot tub was out of service otherwise the hotel seemed to be okay. If the owner decides to switch from a Wyndham label I might not stay though.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and would suggest requesting a room on one of the upper floors if possibl...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Tamika B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on behalf be half of your stay here at the Wingate by Wyndham. We appreciate your business and value your thoughts, again Thanks for staying and please come again.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North? Share your experiences!