“Best welcome I ever had.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North

You added Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   115 O'Leary Road, Interstate 95 at Exit 109, Port Wentworth, GA 31407   |
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Sherbrooke
“Best welcome I ever had.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

We receive a very happy welcome. If I remember correctly, her name was Kayle.
We had a quiet sleep even if we were on the wall of the elevator. for the only time, we had a great rollover bed !!.
The only problem we get, and that's why we don't give a 5 stars, was that we had difficulty with the thermostat. it was cold and it always writing 75, we set to higher, an it was better, but during the night it was too hot. It was room 218.

Room Tip: Room 218, maybe had difficulty with thermostat.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
South Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Booked on-line, happy to see it was as advertised. Clean rooms, newer looking accommodations. Nice location, next to I-95 but not in its noise zone, plus a straight shot into Savannah, no turns needed. We spent our free time in Savannah, so I don't know about the pool, jacuzzi, etc. Beds were comfortable, people were nice, breakfast was good. And what we did and saw in Savannah was really nice.

Room Tip: If you're staying here, spend every free moment in Savannah or catching up its history, not look...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
West Charleston, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Ive been staying at this hotel for years. The hotel is a little dated but the young lady kalee at the front desk told me there are new owners and they are remodeling soon. I hope they don't change the rates because i get a great rate for being a regular. And i hope they upgrade the jacuzzi.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Jacuzzi not working and premium TV functions did not work. Neither effected my 3 nights. No pool if you have kids. All staff friendly that we had contact with. Room was clean, bed comfortable. Housekeeping did good job every day cleaning room.Breakfast was good with scrambled eggs,sausage,waffles and rest of normal continental breakfast menu. We had a room on backside of building and trains ran a little more frequent than expected at night. Not a big deal for me, it may bother light sleepers.Fridge and microwave in room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012 via mobile

Jacuzzi out of order and closed, elevator broke with wife inside, all PREMIUM TV functions broken, key cards didn't work second day, parking lot lights out, tools left in main hallway, loud unsightly server room door left open to hall, no tv channel guide. This place could.really stand being managed better. Won't return.

• Stayed January 2012
irvie ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Motel was almost like new. Great breakfast with scrambled egss, sausage links and waffles. Location was great almost exactly between Hilton Head and Savannah.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

The last time this hotel was decent for the cheap rate I got. This time i still paid the same low rate and I've noticed some changes. There breakfast was upgraded and the rooms have new bedding and seems like it was renovated. The staff even remembered me and treated me like family!!

Room Tip: call the hotel and they will match the rate or even beat the rate you find on hotels.com or similar...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North? Share your experiences!