“Clean room, great rate from expedia.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North

You added Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   115 O'Leary Road, Interstate 95 at Exit 109, Port Wentworth, GA 31407   |
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Lumberton, Nc
“Clean room, great rate from expedia.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

I only paid about $65 on a saturday night. Front desk was nice. Movie rental available (steep price though). Breakfast buffet was sufficient and check out was a breeze. Will return.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Long Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

The weekend that I stayed, the Holiday Inn Express and the Hampton Inn were priced around $90. I got my room at the Wingate for $63. The other hotels in that price range at the Port Wentworth exit had some pretty bad reviews, but the Wingate had consistently good reviews so that is what I picked. I was not disappointed. The interiors looked fresh, modern, and clean. The service was courteous, competent, and friendly. The air conditioner worked great and it wasn't too loud. The breakfast buffet was adequate, but it did not include any sausage or bacon. It was a great value.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Kiryat Tivon, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

Don't stay here. The roome wasn't clean and the floor is trembling. The air conditioner was very noise.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011 via mobile

Very quiet the staff was great. Only a whirlpool, but it was clean. Breakfast was just food. We overall enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed August 2011
Palatka, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

we traveled all the way for Florida to attend a Family reunion July 29-31, 2011 and found out that we could not get towels and washclothes to bathe with both nights we stayed. i had to purchase my own from a local dollar store in order to attend our scheduled function. i was told that people steal them and some dont have their rooms cleaned and this is why we dont have enough. breakfast was a little weak as well.

Room Tip: we had a king bed, noise is terrible in the rooms.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel...due to a family memorial service I booked the room on hot-wire expecting to check into a nice 3-Star hotel. When I arrived I first noticed there was no pool nor parking. Ignored those after just wanting to get some sleep after driving 17hrs from Texas. The first problem I had on the first night was that I called down to the front desk around 10pm for towels... Was told by a very rude receptionist that they didn't have any and housekeeping was gone for the night. Unfortunately me and party had to use some of our clean clothes to dry off :(. Day 2 , called down to the front desk asking if someone could come and replenish the room and possibly make up the beds (expected at most hotels) the reply I received was NO!!! Housekeeping is gone for the day (this is Around 1pm), you shouldn't have put the do not disturb tag on the door...(keep in my mind I never even had one of those or a remote for my tv) hung up the phone in the front desk attendants face to avoid being ignorant. Arrived back at my hotel later the night expecting towels was told again there was no towels. I DO NOT RECOMMEND anyone staying here. Called hot-wire and let them know of my experience with me being a express member with hotwire they comp my stay and was helpful with locating me another hotel. And I was told that this dump was removed off of hot-wires list lol GOOD!!!! I will never stay here again. Oh yea breakfast is horrible and the elevator was broke and roaches in the hall ways (FLYING ONES) !!!!!

• Stayed July 2011
Scottsdale Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011 via mobile

This is a modern clean property offering a high level of amenities ... however having nearby trains go by all night diminishes what coeuld be an overall above average stay. Exercise room is small but adequate, hot and cold breakfast items were available ahead of schedule for those making an early start. Can't recommend.

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Savannah I-95 North? Share your experiences!