“Only real food at this stop.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Miami, Florida
“Only real food at this stop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had been traveling all day from Miami to Savannah which was the first stop on a 3 day roadtrip. We stayed at the Hampton Inn down the street. This was the only restaurant very close by. The others were just fast food. We had to wait about 10 minutes for a table but I must say that all the workers were helpful and pleasant. The food was delicious and there was something on the menu for everyone's taste.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

The hotel staff recommended.....amazing southern food!! Clean, fast service and with southern hospitality! Not a chain restaurant but a place where locals as well as out of town people go. I had the open face roast beef dinner over Texas toast!! I didn't even need a knife to cut up. Amazing!! I would highly recommend this place.
I wish I lived about 1200 miles closer.

Northford, Connecticut
“What a great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Our family stopped here while staying at the Hampton Inn down the street. The front desk recommended it for a meal before heading to bed after a long day. Unbelievable! Best Country Fried Steak and white gravy that I have ever had. I could not finish the large portion (that was also with a reasonable price). Cute place inside, clean, nice staff. If your stop puts you anywhere near this restaurant, don't hesitate.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, Maryland
“Great southern food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Ate at Sweet Tea Grille while driving from Florida to Maryland. We had our three children (17,13, 11) with us and they are usually hard to please. But the food was outstanding. The fried green tomatoes were very good as was the pulled pork pannini. My 17 year old loved the country chicken and gravy and we all loved the sweet tea. The service was very good and they were very busy the night we were there as alot of fellow travelers were there as well. The price was reasonable and the food was good. I would definitley reccommend this place to anyone. i will stop there again next time I am going to or from Florida.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
DC
“Sweet tea and staff ;o)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Driving home on I-95 and we saw a billboard advertisement. The name immediately made my husband drool - sssssssweeeeeet tea!!!

The staff was amazing - good ole Southern charm! Of course we ordered the almost-world- famous fried green tomatoes... YUMMY! My husband ordered the Sweet Tea Burger (and added jalapeños) - he said it's the FIRST time he didn't have to add a condiment to his burger! Score!!! I ordered the Farm House Burger - AMAZING!

The complimentary corn bread was fantastic! And the home made potato chips were oh-so-crispy goodness!

As soon as we got back in the car, my hubby saved it to his "favorites" on the GPS :o) Thanks Swewt Tea Grille - we'll be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere