“Welcome Respite” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Port Wentworth/Savannah

You added Super 8 Port Wentworth/Savannah to your Saves list
Super 8 Port Wentworth/Savannah
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7200 Hwy 21 North, I-95 Exit 109, Port Wentworth, GA 31407   |
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Norfolk
“Welcome Respite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

After paddling out from our three days in the Okefenokee Swamp, near the Florida border in Georgia, we headed back north and decided Wentworth Exit was enough mileage. We welcomed the sight of the Super 8, with a neighboring restaurant, and took our meal and had a good shower and sleep. The room was pleasantly painted in color and was clean. The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mac H, Front Desk at Super 8 Port Wentworth/Savannah, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Hey Mark

Thank You for the Kind words, We are Glad you enjoyed your stay.. We look forward to seeing you in the Future...

Mac

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This place is so nasty even the bedbugs won't stay! Floors nasty, we wore our shoes the entire time. Beds horrible! Showers not clean! Staff doesn't care. We were overcharged on our credit card. Free breakfast not any good.

• Stayed February 2014
Mac H, Front Desk at Super 8 Port Wentworth/Savannah, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Please give me a Call at the hotel 912-965-9393 so that we can discuss your Charges, If you were over charged I would like to get that corrected.. Sorry your stay wasn't as you expected We will take what you said and work on those issues, I think I remember your stay, Please give me a call..

Bayside,NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My room was convenient to the highway exit. It was clean and neat. The hotel was only 10 miles from the downtown area.There was a restaurant right across the walkway from the hotel. Pool area was closed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Mac H, Front Desk at Super 8 Port Wentworth/Savannah, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for your Review, We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again for a future stay.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I recently completed a 1-night stay. I have to say for the price the room was really descent it was clean but a little worn. The king size bed was comfy and made for a good nights sleep. The wifi was great. Good signal and speed. The breakfast was really good. And had a good selection.
I would also like to say that Jason at the front desk provided excellent customer service!
All in all I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. I am also a heavy business traveler and a long time customer of Wyndham properties and this Super 8 more then met my expectations!
I would stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Port Wentworth/Savannah? Share your experiences!