This hotel needs to be audited by corporate. The hotel pool was advertised as having one; it did, but the heater was broke. We stayed there as I have MS and am need of a pool for physical therapy. I stepped on a wad of gum on the bottom of the pool. Trash was left for 2 days and I quit counting near the pool. Lights for the pool area were on an automatic timer, unfortunately, it is still dark in the AM especially when it's raining. I asked for the lights to be put on. They didn't know how to....I couldn't dial long distance. The hotel business computer was slow and didn't want to allow you to leave the Country inn and Suites web page. Staff was indifferent and I never did figure out or see the manager....very sad example of a Country Inn and suites...save yourself the time and trouble. I complained to corporate and got a basic generic letter and condescending email from the hotel....not worth it! Never got a receipt, though I asked...they blamed it on the fact I booked on Booking.com and I don't believe I did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites, I-95 North (Port Wentworth) welcomes you to a smooth check-in in our cozy lobby and comfortable rooms. Complimentary hot breakfast served daily to start your mornings right. Our heated indoor pool and hot tubs are just some of the added amenities we have to offer. Let our staff make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Savannah i-95 North Hotel Port Wentworth
- Country Inn And Suites Savannah i-95 North
- Country Inn Port Wentworth
- Port Wentworth Country Inn