“Pricey!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler

You added Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler to your Saves list
Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1016 East U.S. Hwy 80, Pooler, GA 31322 (Formerly Ramada Limited - Savannah Airport)   |
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
“Pricey!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

There was a big event in Savannah so most of the hotels were sold out, but they did not need to raise their prices. The rooms are not up to date, they look like they haven't been remodeled since 1999. House keeping did a horrible job with leaving a used wash cloth in the shower and shoe prints on the bathroom floor. Just to rest until the morning is okay, but to relax and stay for a weekend, would not recommend it.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reading, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

For the money i payed it was disgusting wouldnt recommend anyone stay here,pubic hair on wash cloths linens where dirty used changed to a diffrent room at 3 am. To another room and right next door there was a party of 5 till 5am and they had tje nerves to ask how was the stay...

• Stayed April 2014
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Arrived at 945 pm, March 7th, 2014.
Went into room, only bathroom light was working.
all other lights had no bulbs.
Realized that this was a smoking room, I was never asked at the desk, I just assumed it would be non smoking. apparently this motel doesn't differentiate.
Room hadn't been cleaned in a while, new sheets and towels that was it.
There was no phone, apparently it was stolen with the light bulbs.
Phone and bulbs were brought up to the room. Thanks.
Tried to sleep, loud music next door and banging doors kept us awake.
Called front desk to see if they could help, no improvement.
Finally got fed up and packed our stuff and left, front desk lady wasn't very understanding and refused any refund.
I would have to say that I am not very picky with regards to a hotel room for some shut eye, All I want is some cleanliness and some quiet at a good price, but this was by far the worst place that I have ever stayed. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
Asked to get the managers email address to send a letter, Miss Edwerds doesn't have one.
Good Luck Motel 6, I will never return.

WH, Montreal

Room Tip: Find another motel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Clemson, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went to visit Savannah this new year eve, and reserved this hotel which was not too far from downtown Savannah. But the condition of the hotel was terrible. The outside appearance was good but the inside environment was totally different than I thought.
1. There was some sort of smell in the room
2. The TV didn't work well
3. Only two small soup bars were provided, basically nothing in the hotel
4. The lady of front desk was nice, but told us the wifi needed extra charge, which was free when I found it out that night.
5. There was some dust on the floor and no flip flop provided, sort of uncomfortable for me
In a word, if I come back and visit Savannah again, I will definitely not choose this place again, nor will I suggest this place to others

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at many motels across the country and can say that: great value, clean rooms, great location and friendly staff make this one of the better places to stay while in Savannah/Pooler Ga.
The rooms are larger than most motels I've stayed at.

• Stayed December 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I work construction all over the country and this is the worst place I've ever stayed. The chair in my room is nasty, I don't use it unless I cover it with a sheet. Checked in and the toilet would flush strong enough to dispose of waste. I called for maintenance for times before I finally fixed it myself. They provide dish rags instead of wash cloths for bathing. The rags will literally scratch you face or other sensitive parts of your body. The owner should be ashamed of this place. I only stay here because its paid for by the company I work for. Housekeepers do a good job, but its like putting lipstick on a pig...you still got a pig.
Find somewhere else to stay while in Savannah/Pooler Ga.

• Stayed October 2013
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear DavidM
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness and maintenance issues you encountered during your recent stay. These conditions are note consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. We encourage your contact our guest relations department to report your experience so may serve you better in the future: 1-800-557-3435.
Dayton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I thought Motel 6 had recently made lots of improvements but not to this particular location. We were making an overnight stop and thought this would be a good place to stay. the room smelled of old cigarette smoke. There was not enough linens for the 3 of us to bathe and when I called the front desk they told me they did not have access to linens. There were a few other issues. Needless to say I will never stay at a Motel 6 again. I would not recommend anyone pick this particular hotel to stay at. Nasty, smelly and not a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: No rooms are a good choice in my opinion
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear angerella73 - Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We sincerely apologize for the odor and service issues you encountered that led to your unpleasant stay. These issues are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.