“Clean, Convient, Great breakfast buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
Bonaire, Georgia
“Clean, Convient, Great breakfast buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My family & I decided to take our vacation to Savannah this summer. This motel is off I-95 which is about 10 minutes from Savannah. When we checked in, the process was very quick. The desk clerk made sure our rooms were close to each other so we could visit. I scanned the lobby to find it was clean and appealing to the eye. The moment we stepped into our rooms, there was a very clean & pleasant smell. So upon arrival and during the time we were sight-seeing, the maids made sure we had clean towels & the bed sheets were changed each day. Each morning, we enjoyed a great breakfast buffet which included scrambled eggs, sausage, toast, bagels, waffles, yogurt, and more. I can say we did not go hungry. When we were not in Savannah, we found things to do Pooler, GA. We will stay at this motel again in the future.

Room Tip: "On the second floor, we could hear lots of footsteps above us"
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to let us know of your recent experience .We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. We value you as a guest, and please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our continued commitment to your comfort.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Kannapolis, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Just wanted a nice, clean place at reasonable price for a short side visit to Savannah. Nice room and breakfast. This hotel is right off I95 and just ten miles into downtown Savannah. Great price, location to jump on/off Interstate.

Room Tip: If you don't smoke, be sure to reserve a non-smoke room otherwise there may not be any available...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Savannah. We are so glad that your found our facility clean and comfortable. Please visit again when you are in our area, we appreciate your business.
Babylon, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This place was so dirty. Big yellow stains on the sofa bed, black dirt marks on the fitter and top sheets, no toilet paper, dirty dirty dirty carpets. Maid carts had no sheets or bedding on them. Couldn't see cleaning products either. I dont think they even clean the rooms. So disgusted I checked out . Couldn't wait to run out of this place. Save your money and go somewhere else

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
I am so sorry that our accommodations were not as you expected. We will use you feedback to make improvements. Thank you for choosing our htoel
Sevierville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

When we checked in the hotel smelled very clean. We had to wait for a clerk to show up to check us in-but despite other reviews they were very pleasant.

The building has some expected signs of wear (bottom of doors chipped, scratch marks in hallways...) but overall in good shape.

The pool was a little disappointing. A max capacity of 18 people is more than a little too small for a hotel this size. On our way out to dinner we noticed there were at least that many people in the pool-too crowded.

The wifi didn't work at all. It gave me and my husband an error message that said "too many people logged in". If you know your max occupancy at your hotel why wouldn't you plan accordingly?

Overall it was worth the savings vs. savannah hotel pricing.

• Stayed June 2014
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to the Savannah area. Your feedback is very important to us as we work to improve our services, your comments gives us the opportunity to correct these issues. I apologize for the WiFi problem and the inconvenience to you. Our maintenance will check the problem and make the necessary improvements.
Your business is important to us and is greatly appreciated.
Gloria M. Brown
Guest Relations Manager
Daytona Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Overpriced. Service with a smile is apparently not part of the training. First we were given an already occupied room. There was an open ironing board with bottles on it so back down to the desk I limped. (pulled tendon in knee and 5 days on the motorcycle did not make me a happy girl)....anyway, there was no one there, so I waited. The desk clerked seemed angry and after several sighs and some computer tapping, she apologized, then gave me the key to farthest room on the top floor. It seemed deliberate. The room itself was clean and the beds were comfortable. The wifi connected was non-existant. The breakfast was the usual waffle batter and still frozen pastries. I will not be booking there again.

Room Tip: Watch who you book through. This room cost me $139.00 and I felt it was overpriced.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
I am so sorry that you had a problem with room assignment and did not receive friendly service.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to you. Your feedback is important as we work to give good service, we thank you for letting us know of this problem.
I hope your knee is beginning to heal and you feel better soon.
Thank you for staying with us.
Beckley, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had stayed at this motel before and was disappointed that it was not very clean. Perhaps there has been a new manager as I was pleasantly surprised this visit as the room was spacious, overall motel very clean, and they had a nice complementary breakfast. Motel is located near the interstate and easy accessible to various attractions in Savannah. Price was not too bad as I had booked the room through the internet and was able to get a better rate.

Room Tip: Rooms on second and third floor has less traffic and quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel. Your review is so important to us as we work to offer great services and comfortable accommodations. Please come see us again soon.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great staff....Clean rooms...Good Breakfast....Great location.....Not too far from Savannah and her charm....I stay every time I go Home to the Savannah area...There are plenty of restaurants close buy.......

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Pooler? Share your experiences!