“Great " Do Over" visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Pooler
georgia
“Great " Do Over" visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We recently visited this hotel and gave it a poor review at which time the management asked us to contact them to offer their apologises and offer a chance to make it right. And, make it right they did. Our return visit was extremely satisfying and a very pleasurable stay. Customer service was great, the room was comfortable, and the whirlpool spa was very warm and relaxing. Special thanks to manager Dee Muff who took the time to make sure that customers satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Many companies offer half hearted apologies and state the changes they are going to make and you never see it. This holiday inn stated what they wanted to improve upon and they followed through. As a Pooler resident, I would now gladly recommend this hotel to family and friends. To all the staff, keep up the great work.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Florence, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We booked three rooms at this hotel as a stop over on our way to Florida! I have no complaints. It was clean, comfortable, and the associates were friendly. The indoor pool and hot tub were a great amenity. We had breakfast at the hotel restaurant, the food was just okay, but the convenience of having an onsite restaurant was great. I wish I could remember our servers name, as well as the restaurant manager on duty. They were fantastic, so hospitable and overly helpful. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend this to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Drove all day, stopped without reservation. Got a great rate and the room was fabulous! Clean!!! Spacious!!! Friendly staff! I am pretty picky when it comes to hotels....I was pleasantly surprised and I would stay again!!!! Highly recommend.

Stayed July 2014
Pooler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Our family stay at this hotel was a wonderful experience. We needed a hotel room for an extended stay. During our stay we got to know each individual staff member by name. Every single aspect from the attitude of the employees to the quality of the food rates an A plus. Special thanks to the Manager , Mr. Dee Muff who went out of his way on several occasions just to inquire how our stay was going and to offer assistance in any way he could. Our five year old really got attached to all the employees and was very sad when we left. This is not your average stay hotel, this is top notch!

• Stayed May 2014
Long Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband, 4 year old son and I stayed at this hotel while down in Savannah for a party. My husband found and booked the hotel online and it was a great decision. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The hotel was very clean. I do wish we were able to get a room with double beds, as the King size room didn't have a pull out sofa and was a bit small for us, especially having a 4 year old. The restaurant attached to the hotel was great. There was only one waitress working the bar and serving the customers, and she managed to keep her calm and service us like we were the only ones there. I loved the way the fitness room/pool/patio area were laid out. My husband was able to work out and watch me and our son play in the pool. The pool doors opened out to a nice-size patio. My son and another little boy had a blast playing in the pool and on the deck. The only downside to the pool was that the whirlpool was not working at all. The water never got to the temperature it should had and there was too much chlorine used in it. I also wish there were a couple of more kid-friendly stations for pre-schoolers (Disney Jr/Sprout) but that wasn't a deal breaker. The location was closer to the downtown area and our party location that I thought and close to shopping. The refrigerator came in handy.

We had a great stay. Since my extended family is always having functions (they all live in Savannah), we when we come back, I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Babylon, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Check right out of the sleep inn next door because it was horriable to stay at the holiday inn. So much better. It was Clean, Clean, Clean. Accommodations were great. Friendly staff. Pool nice. Would highly recommend. So much nicer than what is in this area.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dee M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Good Day Kristine P,

We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your accommodations at our Holiday Inn & Suites Savannah Airport/Pooler! Thank you for wonderful comments!

We take pride in having a clean, well maintained hotel. Our amazing staff will go the extra mile to do what they can to make every guest stay enjoyable!

I'm glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our indoor pool as well. We do consider our wonderful hotel to be the best in Pooler!

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Hospitably,

Dee M.
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My two days at this hotel was a delight. The front desk person was very friendly and professional when I arrived; the shuttle driver took me to Olive Garden to pick up lunch (what a great service this is for guests) and any time I saw someone have "down time" they were a "family" of employees helping each other.(shuttle driver helping inside; front desk helping housekeeper carry something heavy); and when the waitress in the dining area heard my daughter was sick with a sore throat, she said "we have popsicles...let me get her one." This was a wonderful experience during stressful travels. Bed was comfortable; loved the pool but the 5 star to this place is the staff!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dee M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Good Day JRC R,

Thank you for your recent review at our Holiday Inn & Suites Savannah Airport/Pooler! We really appreciate the fantastic comments regarding your hotel experience and staff service!

Our staff strives on providing the best customer service and guest experience! We always welcome feedback on things that we can improve on but love to hear when we get it right!

We wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again!

Hospitably,

Dee M.

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler? Share your experiences!