“Nice room at a good price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Pooler
Springfield, Virginia
“Nice room at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Spent one night when driving back north from Florida. Room was quiet, clean, and well appointed, and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was all we could ask for. There were lots of places to eat near at hand. We had to leave in the early a.m., so we did not have the chance to check out the breakfast, but the breakfast room was quite nice. The room doubles as a bar in the evening, which is a nice extra. Good choice for a night on the road.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

As we are packing to leave in the morning I must say I wish I could stay. Great rooms, great staff. Although there was a complication with our reserved room being available upon arrival, the manager fixed the rooms the next morning and for the remainder of the stay. We stay every year with no complaints. Have not tried the restaurant so can't review it. Close to I95 and easy access to Savannah.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Merrimack, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We recently had 2 nights booked but were lucky to get a third when the icy weather was impacting safe travel. The rooms were clean and spacious and had everything we needed. Staff was cordial and helpful. The only thing I noticed was a very faint musty odor when first entering the room but not in the entire room. I also noted it is a pet friendly hotel which I normally would not stay in however pets were not a problem and I would still recommend this hotel. The beds were comfortable, great shower, and good wifi reception. This hotel has its own restaurant ($) for breakfast but we are late sleepers and made use of the fridge and microwave. The close proximity to Savannah was a plus.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was having a bad experience while traveling to pitsburgh and your entire staff especially Maria and Frank made me feel at home. I went to the country inn on ext 104 and they did not accept
any pets. She called Hoilday INN on ext 102 and found me a room. I was so upset because my parents are ill and the staff helped me feel better. I will stay here again Thanks Again Holiday INN

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Pooler, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We were traveling from Florida to Ohio and stopped at the Holiday Inn in Pooler GA. The hotel is very clean, the staff very friendly and accomodating. It appears they have just updated carpets and wall coverings-- very nice. The room is spacious and bed is comfortable. We had breakfast at hotel and it was quite good and reasonably priced. Overall we had a very good stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
rhmoney62, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Good day chrystalangel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us and that my staff was friendly, the hotel was clean and your bed was comfortable. I’m also please to see that you ate breakfast in our dinning room and the food and price was to your liking...

Again thank you for sharing your comments with us and I trust you will stay with us again on your return visit to Savannah.

Brunswick, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We were traveling from northeast Ohio to Disney World in Orlando, Florida and this Holiday Inn was a great stop for us after a long day of driving! Newly renovated, rooms are spacious and very clean (and I am super picky when it comes to hotel rooms being clean!). Beds were comfy and my husband, myself, and our 2 kiddos slept great! It is also very easy to find right off of I-95 with very easy access to get back on the highway. We enjoyed a late dinner in the hotel restaurant as well which was good. We will definitely stay here again in the future when on our way to Florida!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
rhmoney62, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Good Evening dmarie72

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. It is good to know that our hotel was clean and our beds with comfy and that every slept great. Our location is pretty convenient to I-95 and most of our guest are surprised by how good our hotel food is.

Again, I appreciate your feedback and I look forward to meet you on your next visit to Savannah.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the first time on 1/9/14 for a few days and my was I surprised.
The workers here were just like family. Heather at the front desk was sooooo helpful, it was my first time in the Savannah area and I had no sense of direction. Heather made it happen every time with directions that got me to my destination safe and ontime. Takirra also gave good directions and was helpful in making sure I had important information about the hotel and the area. Mr. Richard was quite a jewel, he knew exactly where I needed to go for cheap souvenirs, boy did I save $$$$$$ on River Street. Thanks Mr. Richard. Frank the airport shuttle driver also was knowledgeable and more then willing to help make your stay a positive and enjoyable experience. Housekeeping had some very pleasant persons working.Hat's off to this hotel and it's great staff!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Good Evening Ka W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. I am please to see that my team of associate took great care of you and that you had a good visit with us.

Randy Money

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler? Share your experiences!