“Not bad” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Killeen, Texas
“Not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've eaten here before and it's pretty good. This location isn't as packed as downtown(Savannah) so it's faster to get in here.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kansas
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

First of all, I wish I would have gone in the restaurant to see the decor others have mentioned. On the other hand, with the amount of wait-time we had, maybe it was good that we didn't. We waited 50 minutes for one pizza. They said something about the printer? was down so they were really behind. I was really hoping the pizza was worth the wait (and price.) We ordered the Special. (everything on it) It was almost too loaded and yet not the flavors I was expecting. It was rather bland. Usually, you get what you pay for with pizza…. but not this time. We ordered Little Caesar's for a quick cheap meal the night before we left, for a fraction of the price, and actually thought it was better. Sad, but true. I would try it again on another visit, but I would try a different type of pizza and hope it would be ready in a reasonable amount of time.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Whimsical decor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We've been to 5 or so Mellow Mushroom Pizza restaurants. This location is by far the BEST! They've created a very enjoyable and whimsical atmosphere with larger than life Action Hero statues and flat screen TVs lining the walls. We love their Greek Salad with house dressing and it's plenty big to share. It sounds FUNKY but you've got to give their FUNKY Q PIZZA (BBQ Chicken, Mozzarella, Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Applewood Smoked Bacon and a BBQ sauce swirl)!!

Visited January 2014
The Villages, Florida
“Average Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Was just ok, I have enjoyed really good pizzas elsewhere. This stop was really no better than a Pizza Hut pizza. I like them both for a pizza fix but would pick the Pizza Hut pizza over this one. Service was very good and everyone was friendly enough, just expected more in the pizza.

Visited December 2013
“Dissapointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We stopped here on a road trip. We have had great experiences at our local Mellow Mushroom in Charleston We were very disappointed with the food at this locale. The service was excellent. I ordered a small Caesar salad that had very little lettuce. It was mostly dressing with giant croutons. The garlic bread was not very toasted nor did have a lot of garlic. The cheese pizza was a little bit doughy, The crust was a bit thick. It was not very crunchy. I had a chicken teriyaki and cheese sandwich. The chicken was sliced very thick, was dry and had very little flavor. There was little lettuce tomato or onions on the sandwich. You have eaten at a number of Mellow Mushrooma in the south and all but this one have been excellent.