“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 88 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Pizza
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Even though the front desk clerk at the motel said it "was awful" I decided to give it a try since I was tired and it was right next door to the La Quinta. The pizza was thin tasty,flavorful and piled high with pepperoni.
Yes, I have had better but I would definitely go back again next time we are in town.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte, North Carolina
“The most awesome Italian restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stopped by Lovezolla's last night for the first time in about 10 years. I used to eat there while I was staying in Pooler while racing motorcycles. After that, I would stop by there while traveling I-95. Sometime, I would just grab a pizza for the ride, sometimes, stop by for lunch or dinner.

The food hasn't changed a bit and THAT IS A GOOD THING! I judge my Italian by the sauce and their homemade sauce is just awesome. A rarity. Family owned and run and family cooked. Food is great and very reasonable. Can't say enough about it. It is located 1/4 mile off I-95 at exit 102 (formerly exit 18). Head west on Highway 80 and it will be on your right past the Gate Station(currently under remodeling).

You won't be disappointed unless you feel that unless a restaurant has white linen tablecloth's and entrees have to cost a minimum of $20. I will take the red and white checkers and the live plants hanging all around the dining room and the entree's less than $10 anytime.

Bill G.
Charlotte, NC

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Owner's daughter extremely Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Not worth the money. Not authentic Italian food.I feel once Olive garden opens they will lose business. The owners daughter had a serious attitude and I am in the customer service business and I thought the customer is always right.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent pizza in Pooler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have been going to Lovezolla's for many years and have many fond memories there. Their pizzas are excellent and the service is always friendly. They have a big back room for larger groups too. I do recommend ordering a whole pizza as opposed to the buffet. The buffet is a good value and a good variety, but their fresh whole pizzas are the best.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“Very good food and wonderful employees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I can say nothing negative. I will say it was clean, wonderful food, friendly staff, and great atmosphere. Truly a family run business I would visit again.

Visited June 2013