“Great little family place.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 77 restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Pizza
elpaso
“Great little family place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had Calzone and my friend had the pizza buffet. The calzone was great! and the pizza very good. Very nice little place with good service and is easy on the budget.

Visited August 2012

56% Recommend
Bartow, Florida
“EXCELLENT PIZZA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were staying at the Red Roof Inn on Mill Creek and when I called to inquire about delivery it would be an hour. We all were starved so I said I would pick up the 2 pizzas I had ordered. The waitress was VERY HELPFUL in telling me how to find Lovezolla's Pizza and it made it fast and real easy for me. The Pizzas were delicious and we all enjoyed them! It was such a pleasant change from the pizza chains...delicious crusts and tasty pizza! Thanks.

Augusta, Georgia
“OMG and holy moly...good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We were in the area 13 days and ate here 2 times and ordered dine in at the hotel once. The pizza was flavorful...each item on the "supreme" was so fresh that you could taste each individual ingredient. The Mexican pizza would have been better if they added salsa and cooked it before adding the lettuce and tomatoe. But it was a change-of-pace kind of pizza for sure. We love this place and give it 2 thumbs up!

bushkill, PA
“The basics in a pizzaria.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

The pizza tasted ok but four of out of seven of us had discomfort in our stomachs. I will not be spending my money there again anytime soon. I found very strange that when I asked for chicken roll, they looked at me as if I asked for something out of this world. When asked for garlic powder for my pizza, they thought I wanted a clove of garlic. Instead the girl came out with garlic powder in a souffle cup. Really! Very strange. Being from NY, I just got the sense that she was not thrilled in taking my order.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ogden, Utah
“Good price for what you get”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

The nine topping deal is really good. Yummy pizza. Great value for what you get. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is in the nearby area.