“Dirty under the surface” 2 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   155 Bourne Avenue, Pooler, GA 31322 (Formerly Bradbury Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
GreenLeadersSilver level
Westminster, Maryland
“Dirty under the surface”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Going in, everything looked good. Once in, the carpet was grungy and should have been replaced. Bathrooms were pretty, but the sinks are too tall for people under 6 foot. Wi-Fi was worthless; some couldn't even connect. Breakfast was exactly the same every day for a week - rubber eggs (Must have been baked) - sausage (okay) - Hash browns (Wet instead of crisp) - Sausage gravy (Good). Employees tried their best, but could do very little.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Very clean rooms, some equipped with a sleeper sofa. They offer complimentary breakfast, an indoor pool, and lounge areas. Its a short drive to Savannah and reasonably priced for a quick little getaway.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Gulfport, FL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel. Some changes have been made, not all for the better. Don't understand the no curtains on the windows. Needs some work on the bathroom but not bad. All stays have been for one night so not much time for things to go wrong. Staff was better the other 2 times.

Simpsonville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at this hotel on our way back from our Disney trip. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. It looked as though it had recently been renovated. The guy who checked us in was friendly but when he told my husband how much the room would be, he gave him the base price and not the total price. It was actually $30 more than he said but we didn't find that out until the next morning when the invoice was slid under the door. A breakfast was included but it was subpar. Food was cold and chewy. Location was great as it is right off I95S.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is convenient. That's about it. Here we go.........When we arrived the woman behind the desk never once smiled. Went about her business and got us checked in. we proceeded to our room on the third floor. The toilet seemed to flush slowly. I chalked it up to "maybe that is the way it is here" and didn't give it another thought.......until the next morning. It wouldn't flush (anything). something way down the line had stopped it up before we even got there the night before. I called the desk and asked for someone to fix the problem. This person (Dana) said she would get maintenance on it. After about an hour and numerous unsuccessful attempts of careful flushing, I had to go. I went downstairs by the swimming pool and when finished, I went to the desk. Dana seemed perturbed when I asked if she had scheduled a repair. She said that "I didn't need to come down here, she had handled it". "Oh, okay.......", I said and went back to the room. Nobody showed in the next hour before we had to leave the room. My wife had to go to the bathroom at a restaurant on the way to our destination for the day. (Our stay was to be from Saturday to Saturday, 7 nights). We returned 8 1/2 hours later, went up to the room and it STUNK to high heaven! Nothing had been done at all and the feces was now in the bowl and the water had managed to leak through the clog downline somewhere. We immediately went to the front desk.
A young guy was at the desk and immediately checked some sort of ledger and responded, "Nothing is in this book so no service order was created", or something like that. He then said nobody was there except him on this Sunday evening and he had to watch the front desk so he said I could borrow a "plunger"! I said, you had over 10 hours since I first reported it and I come baqck from a long day and now I'm supposed to work on "your" plumbing problem?" I said NO ! He then offered us a different room to move into. My wife asked if "HE" WAS GOING TO MOVE US! We had unpacked for the upcoming week stay and now were having to move. This is unhealthy and pitiful.
The next thing is the side doors are kept unlocked and sometimes propped open during all hours of the night and day. Anybody would have access to all floors, the pool, the laundry facility, exercise room, and come in the side door in the morning, act like a patron, and walk down the hall to get "free" breakfast! I told some staff person (lady) about it and she said she would let maintenance know and get right on it. For the next 3 days of our stay, I never had to use my key-card to get in. It was never fixed. In fact, someone had propped the door heading towards the 8th Air Force museum with a washcloth. I took the washcloth out of the doorway and threw it inside.
This is downright UNSAFE ! How dare these staff decide that my safety can be compromised so they can have friends come in at will and take advantage! Even if not, transients would have total access to every floor! This is simply horrible!
Bananas. Every day bananas are offered at the breakfast. Every one of them is unfit to eat. These bananas are without a doubt the bananas that grovery stores throw away when they are too ripe to sell. Either it is done on purpose and the good bananas are then taken elsewhere for a profit or the management themselves think we should eat garbage. NEVER HAVE I HAD SUCH A BAD IMPRESSION of any hotel, anywhere! The 3rd floor maid-service couple were the exception. They were friendly and accommodating. They deserve credit for their efforts and demeanor.
I would have give this hotel a ZERO "0" if it was possible but the rating system won't let you do it! DO NOT STAY HERE! You will regret it!

Hazlehurst, Georgia, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was on a business trip from NC to FL and needed a room near the interstate. I have always liked Best Western because they have the same courtious service and clean comfortable rooms on each visit. This hotel is located just off interstate 75 behind the Cracker Barrel. My next business trip will include this hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!!! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We had a pleasure serving you during your stay and look forward to seeing you very soon. Thanks once again for your business and please know we value your comments and appreciate the feedback.

The Management Team at
Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
Ft Lauerdale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Close to the highway but didn't have highway noises. The 8th Air Force Museum is right next door and something that should be see, Has full sized airplanes used in WWII. Great history of the war and what our soldiers went through. Can walk to the museum from the hotel.

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

The Management Team at
Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!