“Great value!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   155 Bourne Avenue, Pooler, GA 31322 (Formerly Bradbury Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Pooler
GreenLeadersSilver level
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Friendly staff, clean and modern rooms. Very affordable, breakfast was included and had a large selection, including hot items. We will definitely be returning to visit our family who lives in Savannah.
Only 10 minutes to Historic District.

Stayed September 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Dahlonega, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I reserved a room with 2 beds as I was traveling with 2 other adults. It was even printed on my reservation which I printed out prior to my trip. A couple of hours before my arrival I called to confirm I would have a room with 2 beds and the gentleman who answered the phone said that I would. When I arrived, the hotel had me in a room with one king sized bed and they had no more rooms available with 2 beds. This made for one uncomfortable night!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Newly renovated hotel is decorated with plenty of bright lighting and lively colours. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Pool, hot tub and sauna all very refreshing after driving through stormy weather (we were travelling northward from Florida). Arrived during happy hour -- serving free wine beer, munchies, coffee and tea and lemonade available 24 hours. Room was clean, and spacious. Definitely would stay here again. Right off I-75 exit 102.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your precious time for giving response of your stay with us. It is great to know that you liked our decoration and space that we have for the rooms. Also we are pleased to know that you had enjoyed our happy hour services. We are definitely looking forward for your next stay with us!!!

Kingston, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

One of the best hotels for the dollar! My grandson and I stayed one night on our way from Florida to PA. Friendly staff, convenient location and well-kept property. The two-queen bed room, was roomy, very clean and comfortable - especially the beds. All the little extras one would expect were provided. The free hot breakfast is a welcomed touch. I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone, whether they are looking for something near historic Savannah for a multi-day stay; or if just passing through for a night.

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great feeling for us that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It’s really great that you have enjoyed our best services from our staff, rooms that we offered, our complimentary breakfast service. We will definitely make sure that anyone who will visit our hotel gets the same facilities and best services that we have offered to you and we offer to our every guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel looked nice. well decorated and room and beds are very comfortable. However one thing i did not like was the smell. strong smoky smell in my room and the A/C smelled moldy so we did not use it because i was with a 2 yrs old. Apart from that, breakfast was good and the location also was good. Please clean the carpet and make sure people do not smoke in a non smoking room. the machine in the fitness center was broken and the temperature in the pool very hot. too much chlorine on the hot tub, it was burning my eyes.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. I see that you liked your room. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced during your time with us. We take all comments very seriously and I’ll certainly communicate with relevant department to ensure these type of issues do not occur in the future. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you again in future.

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a great hotel for families,the value for such a large room was awesome most of my family enjoyed the breakfast with the exception of only pork,and the eggs where too processed.the pool was great,but fitness center was broken,that was a great disappointment for me and my husband.the other small problem was the smell of cigars or some kind of smoke,and We only book non-smoking rooms,but the clerk at the front desk was nice,he gave us tips to good food as well as the best beaches

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Your positive words about our Hotel and Service are highly appreciate. Thank you for sharing them with us. We are extremely sorry that you couldn't enjoy the fitness center and that will be discussed with management team and resolve it immediately. Your precious comments will motivate us to optimize our focus to ensure memorable moments and personal service in our Hotel. All the best and hope to see you soon again!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was a last minute find. We wanted something close to the airport and not far from River Street. 10 min to airport and 8 miles to River Street is quite perfect.
Staff was incredibly accommodating. Room upgrade was provided without my request. The room was very clean with a sitting area, two double beds (which were very comfortable), a refrigerator and a microwave. Complimentary hot and cold breakfast was boutiful. The room rate was outstanding.
I will definitely stay here again. Makes me want to go to Savannah for a few days prior to my annual visit to Hilton Head Island.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

It's great to hear that you had a Great stay with us and thank you for praising our service. We appreciate, that you took the time to share your experience with us. As service from the heart is our key focus, I will certainly share you positive comments with our team for further encouragement; it is always nice to see the outcome of our efforts. Thank you very much and we look forward to welcome you soon again.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!