“Great Place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   155 Bourne Avenue, Pooler, GA 31322 (Formerly Bradbury Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Pooler
GreenLeadersSilver level
New Bern,NC, United States
“Great Place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have stayed here several times heading to FL. We are always happy. Rooms are very spacious & Clean. Front Desk is very kind & the Breakfast is wonderful. Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Waffles etc. Loved the Air Force Museum behind it..

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed just one night on our way from Charleston to Florida. Our stay was beyond our expectations. Very conviniently located, right off the I95. Nice free parking area & very calm surroundings. Huge well decorated room with 2 queen size beds, big TV and large walk-in closet.
Fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board in the room. Indoor pool and laundry area (1,50 $ for washing and 1$ drying). Outstanding value.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. It will motivate us to optimize our focus to ensure memorable moments and service in our Hotel. We are always pleased to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us. Our highest priority is to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are very pleased that you had a great experience with us and enjoyed our amenities. Thanks for your business and please know we value your comments and appreciate the feedback. All the best and hope to see you soon!!!

Miami Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Most everything at this hotel was good; comfortable bed, very clean, good breakfast...BUT....this hotel indicates on their website 24 hr courtesy shuttle service and there is NONE. This was the reason I stayed at this hotel versus another very close in proximity that was newer..

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Deerfield Beach FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was very clean and also surprised me how large the room was. very quite and clean. Great value for the money would stay here again for sure when in the area easy on off of route 95 many choices near by to eat

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and letting others know about our hard work and wonderful product. Thank you once again and please know we value your time and generous words. We hope to see you soon!!!

Monroe, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I just stayed at this hotel this past weekend. The room was great - the sitting area provided a little extra room for our grand kids to play. They loved the pool! The beds were very comfortable and we found everything to be clean and fresh. It is located in a nice area with lots of restaurant choices and right next to an air museum. Nice breakfast! We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. We are very pleased that you had a great experience with us and enjoyed many of our amenities including our complimentary breakfast. We will continue the same quality of service to our guests all times. Your compliments are very valuable to us and keep us tidy to keep the same spirit of service all times. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Mauldin, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in the area for a family reunion; approximately 80 people were staying here with our group. First I will say the photos, the sizes of the room etc. are nice however this property is not CLEAN! On the first night, my 3 year old daughter found a bug crawling on the bed with us. We had double beds, so we slept in the other. Needless to say while walking back into the property my husband had to kill a large Roach in order for us to get on the elevator. Immediately we notified the front desk staff, they never once offered to place us in another room, when I asked-- the response was they have what’s called state bugs when it rains they come out, in addition they spray the facility, when they spray more bugs come out. We were then asked to escort the staff to our room to show proof (which we did) in addition showed pictures. She apologized and stated that management is aware of this issue however her manager is not available until Monday to assist us. My husband and I basically stayed up that night in the conference room refusing to sleep in that room. Each night I emailed the GM documenting the conversation, as of today I have not received any feedback or outreach to resolve this issue. In addition the 2nd floor and the main areas have automatic air freshener; covering up horrid smells of mildew in addition to back up sewer. The smell is awful! The cleaning staff who cleaned the second floor did not wear any shoes while cleaning. I travel for work 80% of the time this is the first hotel that I ever had this experience and my first time staying at a best western. I will NEVER stay here again or any association of Best Western. If you are reading this review, please pay extra to stay somewhere else!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Caledon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just left this place... after driving 22 hours to come here I get a room that was preplanned with my points weeks ago (we are frequent best western customers) only to get a smoking room (the room smelt like an ash tray) and was the only room on the floor that didn't have the no smoking icon (327). I quickly went downstairs to talk to manager on front desk (Eddie) who told me it was not a smoking room showing me the no smoking hotel sign... I told him that room didn't have a no smoking sign and it smelt horrible and I wasn't going to put my 2 and 5 yr old in that room ... he said even if someone did smoke they charge them and put a machine in to make it smell better and plus people smoke outside and it could go in the room... I told him that didn't help me today and I needed a new room ... He said they were sold out so nothing he could do ... quite rude and not understanding and after 22 hr drive with two kids I was looking forward to a plus experience only to get minus one... I told my husband to go and talk to him and find out what he can do as this was a pit spot to Florida to get some sleep... my husband talked to best western customer booking while talking to Eddie stating if Eddie and Eddie accused my husband of being buligerant to him and told him he could refuse us entry... are you serious all we wanted was a room that didn't smell like smoke ... luckily customer service heard it all ... and prior to even complainting about the room my kids where extremely disappointed to find the pool out of order and green ... I honestly am not that picky and I have never reviewed anything negatively but after this I wasn't going to leave without others knowing this best western is far from a plus ... I am now driving another 6 hrs to my destination without my promised plus experience!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We assure you that this is not the usual standard of our service to our guests. We have reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue. In addition, we are re-evaluating our inspection processes to ensure these type of issues do not occur in the future. Again, we are extremely sorry that your experience with our hotel was not satisfactory. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve our service and provide a better experience to each of our guest. We sincerely hope that you will give us another chance in future to serve you again.

Kind Regards,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!