“Good Experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   155 Bourne Avenue, Pooler, GA 31322 (Formerly Bradbury Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #6 of 12 hotels in Pooler
GreenLeadersSilver level
Canton, United States
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Our experience at this hotel was a very good one. The room was spacious and clean. The service was good. The front desk staff was very helpful. Breakfast was available in the morning. Everyone in my party was satisfied with the room and out sleep.

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Gainesville, FL, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Picked this one by random chance recently, and I lucked out. The female clerk at the desk, whose name escapes me now, could not have been nicer or more helpful, providing me information and discount coupons for the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum next door. The room was larger than I expected and clean. The free continental breakfast was on a par with that found in most places at this price point; the only fly in the ointment was the presence of a tip jar at the breakfast buffet that I thought was more than a little off-putting.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for posting this candid review on Tripadvisor about your stay with us.

It was both pride taking and encouraging to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the front desk executive friendly and helpful.

However we will look into the problem you encountered regarding the breakfast.
It is our continuous endeavor to serve our guests par excellence at all times during their stay with us.

Looking forward to your next stay with us which will be all the more spotless and refreshing the next time you visit this area.

LaGrange, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was the first time I stayed at a Best Western Plus hotel. Great service provided by the staff at this Hotel. Clean facilities and great ammenities. And the price is great. The breakfast is good. Great selection of items and is close to everything in the area. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting this area you will not be dissapointed. The staff is ready to help their guests.

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for posting this splendid review on Tripadvisor about your stay with us.

It was both pride taking and encouraging to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel staff friendly and helpful.

Tipp City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was a great hotel. The rooms were spacious and worked for my family. We were comfortable and had room to spread out. My son and niece really enjoyed the hot tub and pool. The breakfast was good. Tina ran the breakfast area and she kept everything supplied and clean. Crystal checked us in and she was a great source for places to eat and general help. They were both very friendly and went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for posting this wonderful review on Tripadvisor about you stay with us.

It was really encouraging and pride talking to learn that you enjoyed your stay thoroughly with us and that you found our staff friendly and helpful.

I will pass on your word of appreciation to them.

Once again we are grateful to you for this humble review.
Looking forward to your stay with us the next time you are in this place.

pooler, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Enjoyed my stay it was clean ,quite, and breakfast was delicious. Parking was great they had great amenites. The pool area was clean along with the gym. Customer service was a-1 from the time I checked in until I checked out.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for posting this wonderful review on Tripadvisor about your stay with us.

It was really encouraging and pride taking to learn that you enjoyed your stay thoroughly with us.

Once again we are grateful to you for this humble review.
Looking forward to your stay with us the next time you are in this place.

Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was charged after simply inspecting the Best Western hotel room I believe #225 and deciding the hotel room was not up to par. The room had a slight stench, the bed pillow had stains, curtains had stains and fabric pulling away frame Top window frame. After I told front desk(Eddie) we decided to go elsewhere he told me that my card wouldn't be charged so we left to go view a room at Holiday Inn Express exit 104 which I rented after inspection. I get a call an hour later from Best Western(Eddie) informing me that he had to charge me because I messed up bed which was a lie as we were only in the room for approximately 8 min, 5 minutes of which calling other hotels for availability. I explained that I inspected the bed by pressing my hands on it to feel for comfort and I noticed the pillow had visible stains so I sat it by the nightstand. None the less I was charged $136?? maybe a convenience fee but a full day’s rental?? This hotel management is shady, I've left a couple messages for the manager Tesh and have yet to receive any communication. We were fine with our stay at the Holiday Inn express, it was actually on another level or two and the price was very comparable.
If you go in grocery store and inspect a can of beans for sodium content and or decide you don’t want to buy the can because it has dents before purchase, the manager can’t insist I buy it or charge my card just because he or she can!! Unprofessional and desperate!! I’ll never suggest Best Western to anyone...

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Nice and quiet location even though it is next to airport. 10-15 mins from all the chaos from downtown savannah. Nice people that work there. I would recommend this hotel to everyone wether it be a getaway for a couple or a family!

• Stayed July 2014
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Esteemed Guest,

It was very encouraging to read the review you posted on the Tripadvisor about your stay at our hotel.

It is pride taking to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us whether it was the hotel location or the guest friendly staff.

We continuously strive to serve our guests par excellence at all times during their stay with us.
We assure that your next stay with us will also be an impeccable one.

Looking forward to your staying with us when you visit this place again.

BEST WESTERN PLUS

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!