“Average accomodations” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   155 Bourne Avenue, Pooler, GA 31322 (Formerly Bradbury Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #6 of 12 hotels in Pooler
GreenLeadersSilver level
Albemarle, United States
“Average accomodations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel had a musty smell when we entered. But the lady at the front desk said they had just shampooed the carpets. The room was average in size. However, I did expect more for what I paid for the room. The hotel did appear to be clean. I saw no insects or an excessive amount of dirt and grim. My son wanted to use the fitness center but the only machine they had was out of order. This was disappointing.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Esteemed Guest Thank you for posting this review on Tripadvisor. It was nice to learn that you found the hotel clean and hygienic. Accept my apologies for the non-functional fitness center, I shall personally look into the matter and get things rectified. I would like to recommend you to try our business suites which are very spacious the next time you stay with us.

I assure you of a very pleasant and serene experiences the next time you stay with us. Looking forward to serve you par excellence the next time you visit this area.

94 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
East Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

AS soon aa I opened the room's door I knew why the word 'Plus' is added to Bestern Western. I dn't know the room's dimensions, however this is the largest room ( or suite) I have had the opportunely to stay in. The bedroom area is 60% , with a king firm comfortable bed, and much empty space to the bed's right. A layz boy type hair would fit in nicely in this empty area. The other 40% is living room, with a small/medium couch, two end tables and a coffee table in front, still room left over. A woman I met in the laundry room told me their was the same size. Room #306.

Total furnishings are table/drawers on each side of bed. The bed faces a large cabinet which holds the micro/fridge and two large dwawers. Flat screen television with 48 channels. No guide on tv, but all channels listed in room's Guest Directory. Writing desk with leather/cloth swivel chair on rollers. Each table/stand has a lamp, with each lamp base having an electrical outlet. One metal luggage rack, with a small wooden table, that I used as a second luggage rack.

A fairly large walk-in closet. Metal rack & shelf with eight wooden hangers. Extra pillow & fannel blanket. The bed has five pillows & small rool like pillow. A full length mirror completely covers the closet's door.

A shower/tubcombo. Hot water for shower in twenty seconds, probably because of being on the third floor. Plenty of towels, shampoo & conditioner. A large safely handle on inside wall. waall to wall sink counter, with the sink being raised above the counter. Water for the sink very soft. Hair dryer & coffee maker.Large counter mirror, with three over head lights. A plastic soap dish, nice touch. Overall bath/bedroom very clean.

Guest laundry on first floor. Two wshers & dryers. $1.50 each washer, with $1.00 for dryers. Dispensers for soap, bleach & softeners. Also in laundry room an ice machine. On third floor an ice & soda venting machines.

The lobby is HUGE. Long & short couches & four single chairs. Two guest computers. A guest will be greeted with two sets of automatic sliding doors, with one door always open. Two large luggage racks between doors.

Breakfast is 6:00 to 9"00. Seven tables, with four chairs each. There is a eating counter, with four chairs pre side, with breakfast area being huge in size. A choice of three dry cereals. Orange, apple & cramberre cocktail juice. A cafftivate coffer maker. Biscuits, muffins & rools. rolls. Two waffle makers. Containers of yogurt. Breakfast area very clean. One waman was continually restocking breakfast items.

Smooth operating elevator. A side door points to the Mightly Eighth Air Force Museum. If a guest is here to visit the museum,mention this fact to the front desk on check-in, the guest will be given a discount coupon. This facility was not my first choice, because of the cost. Two nearby motels, just south, were only 55% the cost of B.W.'s price. However their reviews were not the best, while B.W.'s reviews were all postive. I would rather pay more to get more than less.

Christal made check-in very smooth. All staff members are polite, friendly & helpful. NO accents. All handicapped rooms are located on first floor, not far from the front desk. The facility's pool is inside. Plenty of parking.

The only minus was a red roach the fisrt mornung. The may have come up the tub's drain. When I returned in the afternoon, the tub's drain was shut, which I left shut.

Of the four Best Western on a recent trip, I rate this facility as #1, even with a small room visitor. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Splendid review Dear Esteemed Guest, It was really exhilarating to read it. It was satisfaction personified to learn that you enjoyed each and every minute amenities to the fullest. This gives us immense joy and pride. It is also commendable that you remember each detail so vividly. We would love to have you back to stay with us on your next Trip.

The Management Team at,
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is extremely clean and super comfortable beds. Staff is very helpful. Breakfast was very good too. Stayed over the Independence day weekend and my only complaint is they did not offer an AARP discount due to the holiday

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you dear esteemed Guest for posting this review on Tripadvisor and for applauding our hotels cleanliness, beds and breakfast. I shall also forward your appreciation to the hotel team. While most hotels do not offer discounts during the holidays and special events, I shall therefore discuss the AARP discount with the hotel management to make it available for valuable guest like yourself. Assuring you of making your next stay all the more enjoyable. Do stay with us on your next trip.

Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
Woodstock, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

A clean, comfortable, and affordable place to stay. This is a few miles outside of Savannah but an easy commute to Savannah's Historic District and River Street. It is outside the congestion of Savannah but close enough to easily enjoy and tour Savannah. It has been recently remodeled. There are still a few touch-ups needed here and there - doors to staff areas need painting. The laundry area is not air conditioned; it is miserably hot walking through there so avoid the entrance halfway down the front of the hotel beyond the front entrance. The mattresses are too firm for me but just right for my husband (to each his own!).

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel for a quieter stay!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you Dear Esteemed Guest to post this candid review on Tripadvisor.

It was nice to learn that you liked our hygiene, pricing and Location. However it was disturbing to learn that you were not so impressed with some of our interiors and our laundry area. I should definitely take up these issues with our management and get it resolved.

Kindly accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. Do visit us the next time you are in this area to find a refreshing and serene stay with us.

Warm Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We visited savannah for our honeymoon. When we found this Best Western we couldn't have asked for more! Happy hour was a nice touch!! They had a great outdoor area out back that was very relaxing!!! we will definitely come back soon!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Congratulations on your recent marriage, and thank you for choosing our hotel as your base during your celebration. We are proud to deliver a higher quality guest experience and we are glad you were happy with us during your stay and enjoyed our many of our amenities including our evening reception . I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Best Regards,
The Team at Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I were travelling and needed a place with a hot tub and great accomodation. Other hotels near this Best Western were not clean, fresh or had helpful staff. We thought of pushing on into downtown Savanah, but when I got a look at the lobby and facilities, I decided this was where we would stay. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments. We are all about creating authentic experiences and I’m so happy you took a chance on us and allowed us to exceed your expectations. We certainly spend a lot of effort to maintain our facilities always on top. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Warm Regards,
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the email I sent to the owner of the hotel: Good Morning Mr. Patel. I stayed last night at your hotel on Bourne and just wanted to express my appreciation for a very pleasant stay. As a platinum member I've obviously stayed at many Best Westerns primarily in Georgia and for the most part have had good experiences. However I felt that last night was one of the better nights. The evening wine and beer was very welcoming and made things more personable. Tina did a great job and was super friendly for the evening snacks as well as greeted me this morning and was doing a great job with breakfast. In addition I was checked in by Christal and Mina. Both were exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Upon checking out Mina was there again along with Toyia, and once again showed true care on my comfort. Toyia was especially helpful with some confusion I had with the current promotion and is going way out of her way to help me out with that. Hotel, room, and grounds were exceptionally clean. Beds, linens and towels clean and in great condition. Again thank you for a great night. If you could please provide me with a contact at Best Western that I could forward this to I would be very appreciative. Five stars!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

your positive words about our Hotel and Service are highly appreciate. Thank you for sharing them with us. It will motivate us to optimize our focus to ensure memorable moments and personal service in our Hotel. All the best and hope to see you soon again!

Warm regards
The team at Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!