“Helpful” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Pooler
Swainsboro, Georgia
“Helpful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Last week my wife and I stayed at the hotel for 4 days. The staff went out of their way to help me with a business related problem. We will be staying there on our next trip to Savannah. Several evenings the staff had popcorn available for the guests.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My family rented a non-smoking suite with the red roof inn for a 5 night stay. The room was outdated dusty and had cigarette burns in the carpet yet was suppose to be a non-smoking room. The beds were not queen beds like we were told we would be having they were full size beds. Our air didn't work for the first 2 days after complaining numerous times they decided to give us 50% of those nights. On the 3rd day it still didn't work so my husband went down and complained some more. Finally they got it working. Never even offered us another room. House cleaning never came she would leave our towels in a bag at the door. After they piled up and nobody would come I finally threw them in the hall. My sons blanket to his bed has a hole burned into it. And one of the nights we stayed we returned to our room after dinner and our keys wouldn't work they had canceled the keys because they thought we checked out and we still had 2 nights left. Needless to say we checked out on the 4th day and will never stay there again. We had to put up with this because my husband just accepted a job at gulfstream and we had to do house hunting when he would get off work and with us living 2 hours from there staying in a hotel was out only option. After returning home my husbands account was 91$ short and it was from the red roof inn they had charged us 91$ and when he called to ask for what they had no idea what for. They returned our 91$ and after talking to the corporate office of the red roof inns we should be receiving our money back from our stay there.

• Stayed June 2014
Elkton, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We stayed here (not really) on April 24, 2014. This was my second bad experience with Red Roof but the worst!!!!!! We pulled in here because we have a dog and I knew they let your pet stay. It was late we were very tired because we had been on the road 10 hours. The desk clerk let me look at the room first.......not great but seemed ok to get a couple of hours sleep. After two hours of sleep our dog wrote us up and were we shocked to find a bed bug infestation. I went to the front desk and the night manager was wonderful. He did everything to help us. He let me use the hotel dryers, since that was the only way to get rid of them. They were even on my pajamas. David Caines is truly an asset to his employer. He gave us a full refund and we spent the rest of the night in the car.

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless you look everywhere.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lillington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Ww were there five nights waiting for rv to be fixed, pet friendly which we needed, great accomidations, good breakfast and service, would return if in area. Price was reasonable for accomidations,there were four people and a pet with me. Good location with shopping and resturants.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Brunswick, Ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Hello, a friend and I stayed in a 2 room suite for a very reasonable rate, and they don't charge for your dog! Lots of room to walk your dog outside with no traffic, nice room, "friend" said pull out sofa bed in living room was comfortable, microwave and small refrigerator, everything was functional, much cheaper (but close by) than the Embassy Suites where our meeting's were located, great food nearby and the area is growing fast with big shopping plaza with the big box stores just opening! Savannah malls were only about 15-20 mins away. Breakfast was your basic "high carb, sugary" type breads, muffins, pancake, cereals stuff, but @ least they provide some boiled eggs! Only suggestion is to offer some fruit maybe? Decent coffee & juices. Overall I was pleased! Internet worked good and was free also, and tv selection was ok too!

Room Tip: All rooms are inside hallway type rooms. I like bottom floor no smoking rooms! Especially if you hav...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I travel constantly for work and stay in many locations but I recently had the opportunity to stay at this location and I can truly say I was impressed. The rooms were comfortable and clean and had all the comforts of home. The staff here is really what makes all the difference. The manager Sunni always greeted me with a smile and greeting and remembered my name(which is huge for me) and was the most amazingly gracious host. He took the time to personally introduce me to each of his managers as I came and went from the hotel. What a true professional! My housekeepers Bipim and Geeta greeted me every morning with a warm smile and a gracious hello and made sure my room was always clean and any need I had was met and my expectations completely exceeded. I come to pooler often for business and will stay nowhere else. Thanks so much for the amazing hospitality....you guys truly are the best!

• Stayed April 2014
Loveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Checked in on March 21 about 630 pm , went very smoothly and was In my room within 10minutes. Your king rooms are very nice , bed was comfortable . Bathroom was large and clean , although could use a little updating , ( not meant as a complaint ). Overall was very satisfied and would stay there again next time in Savannah

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler? Share your experiences!