“Long Day of Driving” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Pooler
Hamilton, Canada
“Long Day of Driving”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

The Inn was easy to find. The desk clerk was pleasant and helpful. The room was very nice, the beds comfortable. The parking was not convenient, especially for someone that is recovering from knee surgery. Carrying luggage and two cats (in carriers) down a long hallway, after a long day of driving, was not a pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Donna M,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% pleased with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The management team at
Red Roof Inn Pooler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Lake Placid, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Rooms filthy, lobby floor had food trampled that looked to be days old... Smell of room almost unbearable. Corridors, hallways and other carpeted areas looks as though they had not been vacuumed in months. Franchisee ( Owner ) had no interest in listening to any guest's complaint... He spent most of his time away from the check-in area. Usually that area was unmanned. Will not ever stay at any Red Roof again anywhere. I have a company that employs thirty-five people that travel at least four nights each week, and I pay the bills.... My motel expenses for these people runs over ten thousand dollars a week. We have been using Red Roof but the complaints from my employees led to me checking for myself at the Savannah, Ga. location. THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!! As I said before NEVER AGAIN ....

Room Tip: Choose another chain. You will NOT like this location.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear ezdriver372,

We appreciate knowing those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to through out the many travels of yourself and your employees. I am sorry to hear that you were not please with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experience during your stay with us. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The management team at Red Roof Inn, Pooler GA
Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have stayed at this motel many times over the past few years but will not again based on my experience this past Thursday. The person claiming to be the night manager, S. Pattel, was rude, un co-operative and generally difficult to deal with. When I checked into my room it was not particularly clean, the TV did not work properly and I killed a small roach that was crawling on the sheet in one the beds. When I complained to Mr. Pattel about this he argued with me about my description of the room and refused to give me another room claiming none were available. He refused to give me the manager's name and claimed he was "out of the country".
Mr. Pattel supposedly cancelled my charges (which I won't know for sure until I get my credit card statement) and I left since it was not difficult to find another motel nearby.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Randy C,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm Regards,
The team at
Saugerties, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stopped in for a night on our way to Florida. Very basic but clean and met most of our needs. Parking was ample for a vehicle with trailer attached. Close to Walmart and a dozen restaurants - this was convenient and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor near the front desk. It was quiet with no problems.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Rudder H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It sis always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Thank you again for sharing your experience ans we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

The team at Red Roof Inn, Pooler GA
Bellingham WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We spent one night at the Red Roof Inn , Pooler GA, which is near the Savannah Airport. I chose this hotel because we fly standby and there was a chance that we would be arriving very late at night. This hotel offered round the clock airport shuttle service. We were very pleasantly surprised at how quickly the shuttle came to pick us up at around midnight, our driver ( Sunil) was gracious and helpful. He also checked us in as well as another couple who arrived at the same time but were not traveling with us. In the morning we found the breakfast was fine. The desk clerk David helped us find our way to our final destination. He was also very friendly.
All in all a good experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Jan F,

Thank you for taking the time our of your schedule to review your stay here with us. I'm pleased to hear you were able to enjoy your stay from the moment we picked you up from the airport. With us being so close we are able to offer this special offer to our guests along with our wonderful staff and clean and spacious rooms. Next time you are in the area we hope you are able to enjoy more of our services as well as the Savannah area. We hope to see you again soon!
Branson, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Property was older but some efforts were apparent. Try to ask for a room away from the weekly rentals I believe they were the ones making the noise. Front Desk Clerk Doug was very nice and the Maint. man Mike was outstanding in helping us in an emergency situation.

Room Tip: Adequate restaurants in the area and it is right next to a nice Sams Club
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear BeveAl,

Thank you for taking the time your busy schedule to review your stay here with us. As customer service/care is number one for us i'm pleased to hear that both Doug and Mike were able to help make your stay that much better. I do hope that you were able to enjoy our evening social our with nachos and freshly baked cookies we offer each evening along with the close proximity to Ruby Tuesday's and easy access to I-95.

Hope to see you again soon!
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Handy for the Airport, with free pick up by hotel bus. Gratis breakfast, but quite an adventure trying to figure it out. Room good with a comfortable bed. In a quiet area on the outskirts of Savannah. Couldn't decide who was in charge at the check in desk. Very pleasant housekeeping staff. Generally recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Chicco,

Thank you for taking the time, our of your busy schedule, to review your recent stay here with us. I'm pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay along with our wonderful staff. Its great to hear that you were able to enjoy our wonderful buffet style breakfast and hope you were able to enjoy or nightly social our as well the night before including our freshly baked cookies offered each and every evening at 6 pm. We hope that next time you are in the area you stop on in and relax with our wonderful staff and clean comfortable hotel. We hope to see you all again soon.

Been to Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler? Share your experiences!