“Pretty Much Average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn - Pooler

You added Quality Inn - Pooler to your Saves list
Quality Inn - Pooler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   125 Bourne Ave, Pooler, GA 31322 (Formerly Jameson Inn - Pooler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
HURRCANE,WV
“Pretty Much Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We arrived late, spent one night, and left early the next morning so my stay was brief. The hotel seemed pretty average in most ways. The room and bathroom seemed to be clean enough. The continental breakfast was about average. The only problem I had was the presence of a few loud post-adolescents running about a bit on my floor and talking loudly in the hall. They didn't keep it going for very long and I didn't bother to report it to the staff. No big deal really.

The price was decent for what you received and it was a convenient place to stay en route to my final destination. Overall, it was pretty much just an average stay.

Room Tip: Don't be late for breakfast. Some of the preferable items seemed to go quickly.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Harmony T, General Manager at Quality Inn - Pooler, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Ron H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Glad to hear your room was clean and ready. Thank you so much fro staying with us.

Harmony T.
912-748-0017

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is a bait and switch hotel.

I signed up for a king bedroom through hotels.com. (I selected the option for a king bed on the hotels.com website instead of the option for two beds in the room). The price on hotels.com was the same price as on the quality inn's website. When I arrived at the hotel at about 6:30 p.m., I questioned why I was not being given a king bed. The woman working the front desk told me that because people who use priceline or expedia get whatever rooms are available at the day regardless of what they may have signed up for. This a hotel to avoid.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding overbooking of your room type on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my front desk staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Please forgive our error.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Pooler.

Kind Regards,

Harmony T
912-748-0017

Travelers are raving about these Pooler hotels

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Harmony & Amber provided excellent customer service and the price of rhe hotel was excellent. The location is great. I felt safe. I've stayed a numerous Quality Suites and this one had the worst room. The bathroom had a musty smell but overall the room was clean. I had a suite and at 10 at night had to go get wash clothes and sheets because we had none. My daughter was told they are remodeling. Breakfast wasn't bad. I had the waffle. There is a good variety.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Safire01,

I am so pleased to hear that you felt our location was quiet and safe.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding having linens already in the room for the pull out sofa on your recent visit. Our sincere apologies. I have shared your feedback with my housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Kind Regards,

Harmony Thompson
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was in town visiting family and stayed at this location. It seemed pretty decent......at first. While on our way to our first room, we noticed a sour/musky odor in the hallway and room. The room looked okay, until it was time to shower. The bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned(ring around the tub and dirty/moldy shower curtain w someones hair in it). I called the front desk to notify them of this. The attendant promptly bought a key to change rooms. After going to the 2nd room, we noticed this bathroom looked pretty much similar to the other. After being tired and frustrated my daughter and I showered with slippers on to avoid touching the nasty tub floor. Oh did I mention, before showering I realized there was another guest staying with us in our room, a large cock roach. I was so ready to leave, but just made the best of my stay. Needless to say....I WILL NEVER COME BACK AGAIN! At least the staff was pretty friendly, but overall....this place sucks.

Room Tip: Bring your own cleaning supplies and bug spray if you expect a pleasant stay.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Kiefer, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed only because they took corp lodging, would go some where else if I'm ever in town again rooms dirty, bed uncomfortable, shortage on towels and pillows a/c doesn't work good, once I cleaned the filter it helped some. Breakfast was not worth the effort to even grab a plate. Staff was pretty friendly

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Sewell, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We only stayed one night on our way back home and there is absolutely nothing good to say about this hotel. First clue was when we got on the elevator and saw how dirty the floor was and then when we got off on our floor and saw the hallway looking like it hadn't been vacuumed for weeks. When we opened the door the first thing you noticed was the sour smell. The toilet had a dirty ring in it and everything, everywhere looked smeared. The smell and appearance reminded me of someone attempting to clean with a dirty mop and rag. If it hadn't been so late and being so tired, we should have asked for our money back and left. Do not stay here!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was so disgusted at the UNcleanliness of the room. There was hair left in the tub in the bathroom as well as on the floor in the room. Housekeeping clearly did a half job or didnt clean the room at all. I also discovered that used wash cloths were left on the shower! I had to spend my money to buy cleaning products to clean a room that should have already been clean. At checkout I told the clerk of my complaints and the only compensation I was offered was $10 off! Not to mention the manager was not in at work. I was told to calm back to speak with the manager and the manager wasnt in again! I will NEVER stay at this hotel again and unless you like low quality you shouldn't either.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pooler
La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Airport - Pooler
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler
BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites Pooler
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pooler/Savannah
Magnolia Inn & Suites Pooler

Been to Quality Inn - Pooler? Share your experiences!