“Good, clean, comfortable.” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   107 San Drive, Pooler, GA 31322   |
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Pooler
“Good, clean, comfortable.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Room was ready when we arrived a few hours earlier then planned. It was clean, the bed was comfortable and large. The fridge and the microwave were clean and worked well. The granite shower is a nice touch, also clean. Breakfast was standard, nothing fancy. Only until 9 am though, so get up early. Front desk staff was polite, friendly and helpful. Location was decent, close to several restaurants and right off of the freeway. Overall a good experience, would go back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Magnolia Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel. Your review is so important to us as we work to offer great services and comfortable accommodations. Please come see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ringgold, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stayed here for a 3 day weekend in Savannah and were quite pleased. The rooms were modern and clean. The best part was the extra large granite shower!! The hotel is located at the end of the service road so it is also very quiet. Hwy 80 takes you strait into the city without having to get on the freeway. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Magnolia Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Magnolia in the Pooler area of Savannah. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon.
Southwest VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Stopped in while traveling to Miami on our last vacation. Enjoyed a nice clean room. The beds were a little bit small but we made due. Breakfast was good, although the space it's served in is very small. Everyone was friendly and I had no complaints.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Magnolia Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review. As always it is a pleasure to know that we have made our guests stay pleasurable, memorable, and comfortable. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service from check in to check out.
I will pass your comments on to our staff, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future
Gloria M Brown
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I walked in because all of the other hotels were booked but I didn't want to stay at a cheap motel even for one night. The price was reasonable and the room had a refrigerator and microwave. The people at the front desk were quick to get me into a room and the breakfast was cramped but still fulfilling. Overall my stay was exceptional and I highly recommend to those passing through.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Magnolia Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to offer clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price.
We truly appreciate your business and hope you will visit again soon.
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I absolutely loved it here and will definitely be staying again!

The staff was friendly and prompt, found our reservation right away.

The only thing I would say is the breakfast area is a tad bit too small for my liking.

Overall, highly recommend to anyone for a quick and cost efficient get away.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Magnolia for your recent trip to Savannah. There is nothing like St. Patty's Day in Savannah GA. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will choose to visit with us again soon.
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

After reading positive reviews here on tripadvisor, I phoned the hotel to make a reservation a week prior to our stay and was quoted $69 plus tax. Received my confirmation number and supplied CC number to hold the room. We arrived at 9pm to check in after hours of driving and was told they did not have a room for us. The woman at the front desk stated the credit card was declined when they ran it that morning, but offered us an upgraded room for $129 per night. I told her that was not acceptable and wanted a room at the quoted rate. She said that was not possible and she was sorry. She further explained it was their policy to run all credit cards the morning of check-in. I was never informed of this policy when making my reservation - so beware. There was no problem with the credit card when I used it to pay at the Holiday Inn Express a few exits down the road (at $104). I didn't care to argue with the woman any longer and walked away disgusted. Lesson learned: I will only reserve with the major hotel chains from now on to avoid this type of upsell scam.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Magnolia Inn & Suites Pooler, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
I am truly sorry for all the confusion about your reservation. It is normal procedure by all hotels to run (check) all credit cards the morning of arrival, otherwise, the hotel will loose revenue when the card is declined. and the guest is a no show. If the card is declined, the reservation is cancelled at the cut off time.(normally 4 PM or 6 PM depending on the hotel requirements)
Again, I am sorry that this happened to you.
Charleston, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed here in the jetted tub suite the hotel needs some updating the owner was unbelievably rude after we spent our evening in downtown Savannah we returned to the front doors locked when our key would not work for the side doors we returned to the front finally the owner came out instead of letting us in on this cold night she had the nerve to tell us to go back around to the side door I explained to her my key card was not working she finally with attitude let us in. The so called breakfast was horrible and for a rate of $156 I expected so much better than what we experienced the bed was even uncomfortable

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I am sorry you were not pleased with your recent visit to the Magnolia. We will certainly use your comments as we train and improve all our services.
Thank you for staying with us.
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Magnolia Inn & Suites Pooler? Share your experiences!