Awesome time. We were a party (all family) of 14, and a dog, we rented 2 Chalets #74 & #75, for 3 nights. We were there for my niece's 30th birthday. From making reservations, checking in and checking out, Julie and Debbie were wonderful. Both houses were nice and clean. The resort was wonderful and very peaceful. We did use the recreation building Friday night, Julie let us check paddles for ping pong, the pool table equipment and paddles for the boats at the same time, and we had a really good time. The guys loved the fishing to. We all enjoyed sitting and relaxing on the porch. Thank you Julie and Debbie for helping my family have a pleasant vacation. The Taylor Family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A serene 65-acre Alpine village surrounding a 12-acre fishing lake. Chalet-style cabins can be rented as 1-8 bedrooms that can sleep 2-20 people. Chalets are privately owned vacation rentals, each reflecting the decor and taste of the owner of each unit. Amenities included are: swimming pool, flat bottom boats and canoes, putt-putt golf, ping-pong, pool tables, foosball, tennis, basketball and volleyball. Onsite management office is open 8:30 to 5:30 each day for linen exchange and equipment check-out. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pine Mountain Club Chalets Hotel Pine Mountain
- Pine Mountain Hotel Chalets
- Pine Mountain Resort Chalets