“Full day at Butts Mill FArm” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Hanahan, South Carolina
“Full day at Butts Mill FArm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

A nice place for an all day outing or for a few hours. It has much to do for kids as well as a miniature golf course. A general store with drinks, but no food. You have to go into town to eat but can come back as they give you a wrist band. Has animals to see but not pet and horses to ride on a trail or for little ones with a handler.Also offers hayrides. Has asmall beach front where you can tube, play, or just have fun..Many playground areas to choose from, but not as clean on some of the blowup jump castles as I thought it should be.... leaves an dirt.
It is a fun place an when I get a chance will return.

Visited August 2013

“My kids love it!! Ages 4 to 13!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

It is a great place for ALL ages. There is so much space you never feel over crowded. My kids are 4, 10, & 13 and they all love it. We always get season passes. You can't beat the price. We love it!!!

Visited August 2013
Georgia, USA
27 attraction reviews
“How old are your kids? It matters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Attractions at Butts Mill Farm
Inflatable Bouncies . Plenty of them, different shapes, sizes, and degrees of difficulty
Mini Gold Course - Its cute, but you may have to wait for other people to get done before you have equipment.
Playhouse Equipment - slide, swing, etc
Bull to ride - well it takes four people to manually move the bull, but if you don't mind a workout, I am sure you can find someone else that will help.
Small Creek w/ Beach- has a tiny slide and an inflatable in the middle to jump on. Okay for the kids to play in, but the swings that overlook the creek are my favorite.
Fun Zone - this is some mats to do flips on and tubes to crawl through. My tweens still love this place. I sit above the fun zone and read a book while they play. You have a full view of the place.
Go Garts - there is an additional fee of $8
Horseback riding - Additional fee of around $25. Enter at your own risk. I had a great time on my trail ride, but my son ended up with the most psycho horse. He ended up being thrown from the horse and will forever have a quarter size scar for that memory. The staff was very nice, so this is not a dig on the place and I understand animals are tempermental, it is just a warning that animals are not guaranteed to do what you want them to do.
Track - There is a small track to ride provided trykes on or play basketball within.
In the back is a fun obstacle course, adults can play on this one, no little kids.

It just really depends what you want to do with your day. I like this place because my kids like this place and are entertained, while I relax reading a book. I just follow them around.

They sometimes have a Halloween gathering with trunk a treat for the community. Also many businesses have functions and company parties here.

Visited May 2013
Graysville
15 attraction reviews
“Kid Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We found Butt's Mill Farm to be more geared for kids than adults. For young families there are playgrounds, a huge, bouncy obstacle course, putt-putt which has a cool, shallow creek running throughout, horseback riding (an additional fee), water slides and more. You get a bracelet upon entering and you can leave and return. Our bunch left the premises for lunch and afterward we two older adults opted to go back to our cabin. It was a hot day and there is a good bit of walking. Some of the others went back to explore a little more. There is plenty to keep you busy for at least 3-4 hours.

Visited June 2013
Warm springs, ga
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful place for kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I love butts mill farm, and everything they have to do for children. I have two babies, ages 3 and 1 1/2, and they have endless fun here. Unfortunately that usually means kicking and screaming when it's time to leave! From the petting zoo, to the discovery zone, all the way to miniature golf, the kids are always excited to go here!

Visited March 2013