“How old are your kids? It matters” 4 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Georgia, USA
27 attraction reviews
“How old are your kids? It matters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Attractions at Butts Mill Farm
Inflatable Bouncies . Plenty of them, different shapes, sizes, and degrees of difficulty
Mini Gold Course - Its cute, but you may have to wait for other people to get done before you have equipment.
Playhouse Equipment - slide, swing, etc
Bull to ride - well it takes four people to manually move the bull, but if you don't mind a workout, I am sure you can find someone else that will help.
Small Creek w/ Beach- has a tiny slide and an inflatable in the middle to jump on. Okay for the kids to play in, but the swings that overlook the creek are my favorite.
Fun Zone - this is some mats to do flips on and tubes to crawl through. My tweens still love this place. I sit above the fun zone and read a book while they play. You have a full view of the place.
Go Garts - there is an additional fee of $8
Horseback riding - Additional fee of around $25. Enter at your own risk. I had a great time on my trail ride, but my son ended up with the most psycho horse. He ended up being thrown from the horse and will forever have a quarter size scar for that memory. The staff was very nice, so this is not a dig on the place and I understand animals are tempermental, it is just a warning that animals are not guaranteed to do what you want them to do.
Track - There is a small track to ride provided trykes on or play basketball within.
In the back is a fun obstacle course, adults can play on this one, no little kids.

It just really depends what you want to do with your day. I like this place because my kids like this place and are entertained, while I relax reading a book. I just follow them around.

They sometimes have a Halloween gathering with trunk a treat for the community. Also many businesses have functions and company parties here.

Graysville
15 attraction reviews
“Kid Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We found Butt's Mill Farm to be more geared for kids than adults. For young families there are playgrounds, a huge, bouncy obstacle course, putt-putt which has a cool, shallow creek running throughout, horseback riding (an additional fee), water slides and more. You get a bracelet upon entering and you can leave and return. Our bunch left the premises for lunch and afterward we two older adults opted to go back to our cabin. It was a hot day and there is a good bit of walking. Some of the others went back to explore a little more. There is plenty to keep you busy for at least 3-4 hours.

Visited June 2013
Warm springs, ga
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful place for kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I love butts mill farm, and everything they have to do for children. I have two babies, ages 3 and 1 1/2, and they have endless fun here. Unfortunately that usually means kicking and screaming when it's time to leave! From the petting zoo, to the discovery zone, all the way to miniature golf, the kids are always excited to go here!

Visited March 2013
Auburn, Alabama
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our family LOVES this place! They would go every weekend if we would let them. We have an 8 year old and 4 yr old. They think it is awesome! highly recommend. fun for all ages:-)

Fort Benning, Georgia
“Fun and Relaxing for Families Michelle A”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had an awesome family day! We felt like kids again in our own back yards!
We played, laughed, and enjoyed our day. We raced trikes and did putt putt.
Our kids enjoyed every part of this day.
We did the mining, and our kids get their treasure out and look at it and put it all back in the bags over and over again!
They loved all of the play grounds and Discover zone.
This is a clam relaxing place with friendly and helpful staff.
No long lines or thrill rides just good times.
When we go back we are bringing fishing poles and will get in the creek!
We have season passes.
We ate at the restaurant on Main St Pine Mountain. Very good food with fast, friendly service.