“Nice waitress.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“Nice waitress.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stopped here after a trip to Warm Springs. I sat facing the window and there were cob webs in it (and they weren't Halloween decorations)! My dad got the special which was Salisbury steak and vegetables. His steak was not done. The rest of our food was ok. Maybe the breakfast is better. It looks like it could be a cute place and the waitress was great. I'd like to see it cleaned up a bit though before I would go back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Pekin, Illinois
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a great place for a good inexpensive breakfast. We each had the special, I had bacon and my husband sausage, with scrambled eggs, hash browns, and an amazing biscuit. The coffee was so so, and the sole waitress was very good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Panama City, Florida
“Great Breakfast and Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were shocked by how cheap the meals were , and they were great. We got a biscuit, bacon 4 slices, grits or hasbrowns and scrabbled eggs for 3.50. each person. The coffee and tea was good as well. They had antiques for sale in side as well. LOVE THIS PLACE.

Visited October 2013
Pine Mountain, Georgia
“Good for lunch, but their breakfast is very unappealing!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We have gone here for lunch a few times and the food was good. Nothing to brag about, just good. Today we went for breakfast and that was a big mistake!!! The waitress brought our food and I had a bad feeling just looking at the plate. My "lean" ham was sitting in grease, hashbrowns looked as if they were cooked yesterday and soggy, the eggs I ordered over medium were runny. The biscuit was charred on the edges. I wouldnt even bring the food home for my dog!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pine Mountain
“Casual Country home cookin'”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Country folks serving fine country food...casual & easy to like. Specials are always good food and a good value.

• Visited July 2013