“It's ok” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Wellington, NZ
“It's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Our family had breakfast here our first morning in Pine Mountain, GA. Everyone's general opinion was, it's ok. For me personally I had the same opinion, it was good. I had two eggs, grits, and bacon. My breakfast was not bad, but nothing legendary. A nice southern style decor one would expect from the South. Very clean cafe, and courteous staff. Affordable pricing.

Visited June 2013

Alabama
“All omelets have cheese.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We ate breakfast at Chambers Café and it was ok. We ordered one veggie omelet and one omelet with only sausage, onions and bell peppers. My veggie omelet was good but the other omelet came out as a veggie omelet with cheese. When we mentioned the cheese on the second omelet the waitress said, “We assume all omelets have cheese.” But, she very quickly returned from the kitchen with a fresh omelet (without cheese and with sausage) and was very nice about the mix up. The biscuits were homemade and were extra large. I think they are called cathead biscuits and if you are a biscuit lover, you will love the breakfast at Chambers Café. The décor was country with some antiques. The service was excellent, and the waitress wore an apron, which was cool, but the bathrooms were messy.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
sevierville
“Charming”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

If you want home cooked food, this is the place to go. Nothing from a can here. And a great value for the money. Mr. Chambers is a delight with stories about Callaway Gatdens and how they got started. Small but decorated with antiques. Very friendly waitress even the cook came out and talked to my husband (I was shopping in the antiques).

• Visited May 2013