We stayed at the Mountain Creek Inn during Callaway Garden's Hot Air Balloon Festival. The location of the hotel was great, and our kids loved the large pool. The hotel is older, but the staff was friendly. We had a package that included breakfast each morning at the Plant Room at the Inn. Restaurant seemed a little unorganized, with a long wait time for a table, and food was typical buffet. I recommend eating breakfast at Callaway's Country Kitchen about a mile up the road instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Callaway Gardens is a special place to make memories whether with friends, family or business associates. The Gardens offers unique experiences with floral displays, zip line/obstacle courses, bicycle and walking trails. Traditional resort amenities include golf courses that have hosted 12 PGA Tour events. Banquet and meeting facilities provide for most any size meeting or conference. Featuring more 2,500 acres of 6,500 acres for self-guided experience, the variety of facilities, including accommodations, dining, make for quality time and quality experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Callaway Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callaway Gardens Georgia
- Callaway Gardens Hotel Pine Mountain
- Callaway Gardens Pine Mountain
- Callaway Resort Pine Mountain