“Consistently delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Pine Mountain, Georgia, United States
“Consistently delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I try to eat with my friends at least once a month on Sunday..always at The Bakery & Cafe at Rose Cottage.. The menu is varied and everything I've always ordered is so delicious!! We love the service and John and Maria are so accommodating when we celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. I ordered sticky buns and a variety of breads for Christmas brunch this year, which all of my family thoroughly enjoyed. Last year, Rose Cottage provided all of the food for my Christmas dinner! I feel so fortunate to have this wonderful restaurant just down the street from me in charming Pine Mountain!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

LaGrange, Georgia
“Ever eat great food in an antique store?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

The menu for Sunday brunch had so many good things it was a hard choice. Being an explorer,I tried the vietnamese dish (delicious and such a great presentation). Since the food was freshly prepared I used the waiting time to explore the shop. Everything, including the tables and chairs is for sale - that's a twist. The price was quite reasonable for the large serving I received. My mate ordered the trout and found she received a whole fish filleted so she took half the serving home in a styrofoam box kindly brought by our server We'll be back

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milton, Florida
“Quaint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Eating here made you feel as if you were in a little European cafe. Rustic decor. Mostly soups, sandwiches, quiches, salads and the most beautiful, delicious breads. The meat on the sandwich my husband ordered was 2 inches thick!! We definitely will go again when we are in the area.

Visited December 2013
locust grove, ga
“Slow service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Service was mostly good. Took a long time to get the food. Food was fair, not really good. Mushroom soup was grainy and bland. Would not go back.

“Nice place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

There were 3 of us in our party. Two shared a large tea pot off of the hot tea menu. The third had the fresh lemonade with ginger. He commented that they could have cut back a little on the ginger, but the favors went well together. Two of us had a sandwich with soup. Both liked their sandwich, I had the quiche of the day, which was also very good. All of us had a soup and we all thought the soup needed some improvement. Too bland. We would go back.

We wandered around town checking out the little shops. Was a good afternoon.