“Beautiful location and great accommodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens, Autograph Collection

You added The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens, Autograph Collection to your Saves list
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens, Autograph Collection
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4500 Southern Pine Dr., Pine Mountain, GA 31822   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pine Mountain
Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States
“Beautiful location and great accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

With went with a group of retired people and they met our every need. Golf was very good. Food and atmosphere was perfect. Hotel rooms were excellent. I never heard one complaint and coming from an older group that is quite unusual. We had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: From what I heard the rooms were well insulated and didn't matter where you were.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our group had a wonderful three day stay at The Lodge & Spa!! Every person we worked with went the extra mile to ensure the planning and execution of our event was perfect!! The rooms were very nice and the ladies especially liked the bathrooms!! Every meal that we had was terrific….we had a buffet, a cookout, and a plated meal and each had outstanding food and great service!! Our thanks to the chef!! And a special tip of the hat to Christy Baker, Rebecca Smith, and Taylor Reames who helped plan and organize our outing…….they were wonderful to work with!! Thank You!!

Room Tip: First floor near the fountain……..beautiful patio to enjoy the flowers and fountain.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sherwood Park, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful two nights here. The lodge is really cute with all of the woodsy touches. It made a hotel stay special. We ate at the lounge and the food was average (probably to make a broad range of folks happy). The breakfast buffet was yummy. The items I loved were the ice cold fruit smoothies, muffins and the oats with all types of dried fruit. I was so full I skipped lunch. All of the staff were so friendly. I loved the gentleman at the front door. He was so warm and welcoming. I will not forget his generous hospitality.
The grounds are lovely and we took a dip in the heated pool and hot tub. I loved hearing all the birds singing and I was totally relaxed. Amazing place.

• Stayed May 2014
Greeneville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I were here during the April storms/tornados of 2014. Prior to the tornado watch wake up call at 5:30 a m on 4/29/14, we had enjoyed well prepared meals, beautiful surroundings and the type of service you expect from a Marriott Autograph Collection hotel. Not only was the wake up call well executed and appreciated, the coffee service within minutes of the guests arrival at the safe place was a classy touch. They didn't have to but they did. Well done to Yvonne and Miller and the entire staff. There will be another day. Robert

• Stayed April 2014
atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My hubby and I, along with our 2 year old stayed here for 2 nights in mid April. There are four floors in the building, and we stayed on the fourth floor. The rooms are nicely decorated. We had a balcony, but didn't get to use it because the weather was crappy(cold and rainy) through our stay. The hotel made every effort to entertain all our request . We called them to book our stay two weeks before our stay, and had requested early check-in,top floor, crib etc. The staff were friendly. Food is very expensive in the resort. Our package from travel zoo included breakfast, and that was a savior. Breakfast is $17 per person if you decide to buy it at the hotel. The breakfast is a buffet, and it's really nice. There was so much options. Definitely worth the money. It included different kinds of hot food such as scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, biscuits, pancakes, gravy, potatoes,grits. They also had different kinds of cakes, bread,bagels. They had a station for different kinds of fresh fruits and yoghurt. They also had a station for made to order eggs, which
was so good. There was also orange,apple, and cranberry juice. Hot chocolate and coffee of course is also available. Children under 12 eat breakfast free with paying adults. I really enjoyed the breakfast. That being said, lunch and dinner is expensive in the resort. A sandwich cost about $13-15. My husband and I only ate twice on the resort, and then we went outside the resort once. There's not much to do outside the resort. I don't know if this was because it wasn't summer time. There might be things to do when the weather gets warmer. The grounds in the resort were beautiful, but we didn't get to enjoy it, because of the rain. We look forward to going back sometime when the weather is warmer. Overall, it was a nice, relaxing vacation. We didn't use the pool of course because of the weather, but it looked small. I don't think it would be big enough during the busy season. They had a beautiful stone waterfall, which our room overlooked. Oh, I almost forgot. Our package also included a $100 credit to use at the spa. Spa was nice, but very expensive, as most hotel spa. I got a facial, and it cost $138. Massages cost even more.

Room Tip: We didn't hear any noise on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

The Lodge and Spa's meeting planning team was absolutely invaluable to me in planning my first retreat. Everyone on my planning team was kind, patient, and thorough in supporting me and our organization in the planning and execution of the event. There are no words to fully express my gratitude to Vickie Grace, Rebecca Smith, Soo Mi Pons, and Taylor Reames for their assistance!

Of course, the Lodge and Spa itself, was lovely -- our folks thoroughly enjoyed spending time together at the Ironwood Lounge and the outdoor fireplace. The meeting room was set up perfectly, breakfast at the Piedmont Restaurant was scrumptious, and our bike ride through the Gardens was a beautiful and relaxing way to kick off the retreat!! Can honestly say, we can't wait to come back -- Callaway is a priceless, unique asset to the state of Georgia and we are fortunate to have such a quality destination in our area -- thanks again for everything!!!

Green Features: Implementing environmentally friendly building and service practices is OBVIOUSLY a priority here -- 2 thumbs up!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

The Lodge at Callaway provided outstanding service for all our business and personal needs. From the General Manager to the Sales Manager to the Event Manager to the Dining/Catering and Front Desk staff, they ensured that our needs were met and exceeded. Moreover, service was provided patiently and with a smile. The rooms were on a par with other four and five star hotels I have used. I highly recommend the hotel both for business meetings as well as for personal getaways. Thank you for an outstanding experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!