“Weekend Trip” 5 of 5 stars

You added Travelodge Perry to your Saves list
Travelodge Perry
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Westview Lane, I-75 Exit 135, Perry, GA 31069   |
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Perry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Baxley, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed in Perry to attend the Rodeo at the Fairgrounds on a Thursday night. The first three motels I tried were already booked. We had never stayed at a Travelodge before. The two young ladies who helped us check in were very personable and enjoyable. I took a hike and walked over to the Rodeo arena just so I would know where to park when we went over with our friends. It was about a mile directly across as the crow flies. The arena is near where the clock tower is, so it was easy to find.
The next morning we had the Continental breakfast. I had the make-your-own waffles and they were quite delicious.
The only trouble was, it was raining so I ran to our car and told the others to meet me under the shelter in front. But there is no shelter! Hoever, I parked next to the awning and we all got into the car without getting too wet.
The next time we go to the Fairgrounds in Perry, this Travelodge will be our first choice of a place to stay. I just hope it's not raining.

Room Tip: We had a room right at the West exit. Very convenient. Our friends were next door to the breakfast...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Traveltrip100, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Perry, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
We here at Travelodge in Perry, Georgia would like to thank you for writing such a kind review concerning your stay with us. All of our staff strives to make each guest feel comfortable and welcomed. With our location being so close to the fair grounds, it is convenient and easy for guest to walk to and from the shows that are held there. Again we are pleased to hear about your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Weeki Wachee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is the fourth year that we have stayed at Perry Travelodge. Several times I forgot to pack something, and after a phone call, my items were promptly shipped to me. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, and the staff is great. We plan to come back next year.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Traveltrip100, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Perry, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We here at Travelodge in Perry, Georgia would like to thank you for the wonderful comment concerning your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear from returning guests. We are pleased to hear that you had another wonderful stay with us We enjoy having you here and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

West Des Moines, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is nice indoor hotel that offered best value for $$$$.Reasonable and very enjoyable. Room was clean and quite. Staff was so great full with very polite and helpful. I have enjoyed my breakfast lot more than basic to start my day. See you all next time around in area. Thanks to staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We at Travelodge in Perry, Georgia would like to thank you for the wonderful comment about your stay you left us. Our staff does everything possible to make sure each guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. Thank you again for the kind comment and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed here randomly as I was passing through GA. Hotel is located conveniently right off of I-75 in a lit area that felt safe for me and my belongings. Upon entering the hotel, it looked modern and very well maintained through the years and my highlight was the very comfortable beds. Hotel room was such a great value that we skipped the breakfast and walked across to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Traveltrip100, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Perry, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
We at Travelodge in Perry, Georgia would like to thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased that your stay was enjoyable. Our staff does everything possible to ensure that each of our guests have a wonderful stay with us. We also strive to keep our prices convenient for our guests. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Guest Relations

Been to Travelodge Perry? Share your experiences!