“Requested a roll away bed, it was brought to the room but...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Perry

Save Saved
You added Ramada Perry to your Saves list
Ramada Perry
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Valley Drive, I-75 at Exit 136, Perry, GA 31069 (Formerly Holiday Inn Perry)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in Perry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My family and I stayed on a trip from Kentucky to Florida. The kids enjoyed the large pool. The rooms were good for the price and breakfast was great. When we left, my daughter left some clothing and a pillow. When I called to check to see if the items were there, I never did get a straight answer (2 times). On my last attempt, I called and spoke to a nice lady, I believe her name was Robbie or Robin. She assured me that as soon as housekeeping came in she would find out about my stuff and would call me. I figured this was another run around but to my surprise, she called me back with a description of the items. We were so happy. This young lady took the extra step and secured our items so we could just stop on by and pick them up on our return trip. She was a gem! Thank you Ramada for keeping grandmothers pillow safe for us!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RamadaPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada Perry, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
On behalf of the Ramada Conference Center, Perry GA, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I'm sorry that on your first inquiry you felt like you were getting the run around and happy to hear that you ended up recovering your lost items. We work very hard to make sure every guest is pleased and willing to return in the future. Again, thank you for sharing your review!!
Davenport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Decent motel, room was nice& roomy, very comfortable bed. Bathroom need
some maintenance, ceiling paint peeling, apparently exhaust fan is not working properly & should be replaced. Would stay again

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thnak you for taking the time to share your recent experience here at the Ramada Conference Center. We are working hard everyday on general maintenance and the appearance of the hotel. I am pleased to know that you will be a returning guest and that you were happy with your stay. Again, thank you for your recent stay and being a loyal guest.

Been to Ramada Perry? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Perry

Address: 200 Valley Drive, I-75 at Exit 136, Perry, GA 31069 (Formerly Holiday Inn Perry)
Location: United States > Georgia > Perry
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in Perry
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Perry 3*
The property is conveniently located just off Interstate 75, at exit 136. Area attractions include the Georgia State Fairgrounds and the Warner Robins Air Force Base. Fort Valley State University is also nearby. The property features a four-room meeting and banquet facility that can accommodate up to 200 people. There is also an outdoor pool, putting green, fitness center, and business center onsite. A full-service Green Derby Restaurant & Bar is an exceptional dining venue. Guest rooms feature wireless high speed Internet. All guests are offered a "Free" Full Hot Breakfast Buffet . ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ramada Perry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Conference Center Perry, Ga Hotel Perry
Holiday Inn Perry
Perry Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Perry, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.