“Very nice staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Perry Near Fairgrounds

You added Ramada Perry Near Fairgrounds to your Saves list
Ramada Perry Near Fairgrounds
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Valley Drive, I-75 at Exit 136, Perry, GA 31069 (Formerly Holiday Inn Perry)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Perry
Mobile, Alabama
“Very nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My family and I stayed on a trip from Kentucky to Florida. The kids enjoyed the large pool. The rooms were good for the price and breakfast was great. When we left, my daughter left some clothing and a pillow. When I called to check to see if the items were there, I never did get a straight answer (2 times). On my last attempt, I called and spoke to a nice lady, I believe her name was Robbie or Robin. She assured me that as soon as housekeeping came in she would find out about my stuff and would call me. I figured this was another run around but to my surprise, she called me back with a description of the items. We were so happy. This young lady took the extra step and secured our items so we could just stop on by and pick them up on our return trip. She was a gem! Thank you Ramada for keeping grandmothers pillow safe for us!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
RamadaPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
On behalf of the Ramada Conference Center, Perry GA, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I'm sorry that on your first inquiry you felt like you were getting the run around and happy to hear that you ended up recovering your lost items. We work very hard to make sure every guest is pleased and willing to return in the future. Again, thank you for sharing your review!!

Davenport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Decent motel, room was nice& roomy, very comfortable bed. Bathroom need
some maintenance, ceiling paint peeling, apparently exhaust fan is not working properly & should be replaced. Would stay again

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thnak you for taking the time to share your recent experience here at the Ramada Conference Center. We are working hard everyday on general maintenance and the appearance of the hotel. I am pleased to know that you will be a returning guest and that you were happy with your stay. Again, thank you for your recent stay and being a loyal guest.
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I pre-paid 17 hotel nights from 3/25/14 - 3/29/14 for myself and a group of co-workers. On 3/26 my room wasn't cleaned and nor were fresh towels left. When I reported my problem to the manager her response was hateful. Cable TV service was terrible. On 3/28 was locked out of my room with my belongings inside when I returned that evening. Eventhough I had confirmatons to prove otherwise I was told I had checked out. Only after I loudly complained to the front desk clerk in front of a lobby full of guests waiting to check in did I get a key to my room.

When I complained to Expedia, the booking agent, they simply said they were sorry.

Room Tip: Avoid this property.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jack W
RamadaPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Ramada Conference Center. I apologize that you and your Co-workers had so many problems during your stay and giving me the opportunity to get with my staff and rectify the situation. We strive for every guest to walk away statified and again I apologize that you were not. I have already addressed the problems at hand and hope that you will give us an opportunity to earn back your business.

Travelers are raving about these Perry hotels