“one night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Perry

You added Ramada Perry to your Saves list
Ramada Perry
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Valley Drive, I-75 at Exit 136, Perry, GA 31069 (Formerly Holiday Inn Perry)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Perry
Davenport
“one night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Decent motel, room was nice& roomy, very comfortable bed. Bathroom need
some maintenance, ceiling paint peeling, apparently exhaust fan is not working properly & should be replaced. Would stay again

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada Perry, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thnak you for taking the time to share your recent experience here at the Ramada Conference Center. We are working hard everyday on general maintenance and the appearance of the hotel. I am pleased to know that you will be a returning guest and that you were happy with your stay. Again, thank you for your recent stay and being a loyal guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I pre-paid 17 hotel nights from 3/25/14 - 3/29/14 for myself and a group of co-workers. On 3/26 my room wasn't cleaned and nor were fresh towels left. When I reported my problem to the manager her response was hateful. Cable TV service was terrible. On 3/28 was locked out of my room with my belongings inside when I returned that evening. Eventhough I had confirmatons to prove otherwise I was told I had checked out. Only after I loudly complained to the front desk clerk in front of a lobby full of guests waiting to check in did I get a key to my room.

When I complained to Expedia, the booking agent, they simply said they were sorry.

Room Tip: Avoid this property.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
RamadaPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada Perry, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Ramada Conference Center. I apologize that you and your Co-workers had so many problems during your stay and giving me the opportunity to get with my staff and rectify the situation. We strive for every guest to walk away statified and again I apologize that you were not. I have already addressed the problems at hand and hope that you will give us an opportunity to earn back your business.
BumpyGambino
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Ok first there are roaches!!! Next the air conditioner works when it wants to and remember this is Georgia. Booked two queens stayed id two full size instead, breakfast buffet was pitiful at best only thing edible was the do it yourself waffles. Booked on Orbitz and when we got to the hotel was informed we had to pay and extra $10 per day for every person more than two people cause they said or Orbitz doesn't add the extra people to the pricing. Overall Ramada should be ashamed to have this hotel in their portfolio. It was a very big letdown!!!

• Stayed June 2014
RamadaPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada Perry, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
On behalf of the Ramada Conference Center, I want to thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I apologize that your experience with us was the least bit satisfactory. The extra person charge is only $5.00 not $10.00 and unfortunately, Orbitz does not charge for extra people nor tell guests that there will be an extra person charge at the hotel and for that I'm sorry. The roaches you speak about are not roaches, they are palmetto bugs, which are tree bugs and unfortunately are part of being in the south. Please know that we take every precaution necessary to prevent them as much as possible. As far has booking 2 queen beds, we do not have rooms with 2 queens in the whole hotel, all we have are rooms with 1 king bed or a room with 2 double beds. I really hate you had this many problems with your stay and I hope that we may be able to earn back your business in the future! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Been to Ramada Perry? Share your experiences!