“Great Staff!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Perry

Save Saved
You added Ramada Perry to your Saves list
Ramada Perry
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Valley Drive, I-75 at Exit 136, Perry, GA 31069 (Formerly Holiday Inn Perry)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 25 hotels in Perry
“Great Staff!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

This was my first time staying @ the Ramada in Perry. After 20 hours of driving from my hometown of Brooklyn,NY on my way to Panama City, I was persuaded by all of the advertisement for this hotel on the highway. When I entered around midnight exhausted, I was greeted by an extremely handsome Caribbean man @ the front desk. He was very polite and 100% proffessional. There were a few problems with my room, such as no towels in the bathroom as well as the door sticking. I returned to the front desk where again this overly attractive man, his name I believe was Rashan, was very helpful and had my minor issues resolved. Typically I would say those kind of issues are unnacceptable and I would not stay again, but because of the wonderful staff I will be back on my way home. A plus to Rashan!

• Stayed August 2012

286 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this Ramada on July 7-10 2012. At my check in, I was sent to 3 rooms, which 2 of them had guest in them. The young man at the front desk was told by house keeping on their radios that those rooms were clean, and ready. The last room was also dirty.

The last room I checked in, I asked for a extra towel from one of the tall older housekeeper, and she was very rude.

My company and I always come here for the breakfast and customer service.But the last 2 visits have been unacceptable.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife a few weeks back coming from Jacksonville, Fl . We have been coming to this hotel for the last 8 years.

We had reservations for a first floor room. When we got their, the front desk gave us our room. When we got to our rooms, it was still dirty. We told the front desk, and he was very apologetic and helpfull to get us a clean room. He called housekeeping on their radio and they gave him a list of rooms that were clean. We checked into another room, which was also dirty.

When we got back to the front desk, another person had problems with their rooms being dirty.

I felt bad for the young man working the desk because observing the two couples in front of us, everbody was having problems with their room.

I asked the front desk clerk about the head housekeeper, Ms Sharon and he said she retired from housekeeping and they have a new housekeeper.
Well after the 3 try, we got a clean room.

Even though the front desk clerk , Remshawn was very helpful, and the breakfast was free, this hotel seems to have lost its charm.

We will not be back

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We often stop halfway from Indiana to Florida either in Valdosta or marietta. Tonight we were not making it to marietta so I searched trip advisor for something close. Having a toddler AND a newborn with me I'm especially picky. We don't usually spend more then 50 dollars on a one night stay so this can be tricky. The reviews of the ramada were better then anything I could find in Macon so I talked my husband into staying here in Perry.

We are pleased to say it was success! Yes the microwave is probably from the 80's, but I'm sure it works. The important thing is no sign of bed bugs!! The beds are clean, the sheets are super white and soft. No ciggerette smells or burns. The rooms are clean, as are the bathrooms. Free WiFi! And the soaps/lotion are decent quality which always say a lot about a place. Oh did I mention a free breakfast buffet?? Yes, that is included too. Although, we are here tonight so I haven't had the breakfast yet but that's not a big deal to me.

Basically if you are looking for a place to stay for a night (cheap!) Especially if you have kids, just stay here. Wish all our one nighters could be this nice. Good luck!

Council Bluffs, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We got to Perry late evening around 8:45. The staff were extremely friendly and helped us get our 2 adjoining rooms right next to the pool. Kids were anxious to get in the pool; staff said pool was open until 10 pm. I stated that we had not had dinner yet; they said don't worry we'll keep restaurant open for when kids are done in pool! So after pool and showers, we had dinner in restaurant; kids ate free! (We had 5 adults + 4 kids.) We had a very good meal. Next morning was breakfast buffet (free with room!) and it was excellent. Rooms were very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful (brought us lots of extra towels for pool and showers). Pool was large and very clean. Cannot say any negative for this place!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Venice, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Bed comfortable and room acceptable but bathroom had spots of mold on the ceiling. Do not eat in the Green Derby restaurant!
We had a take-out from the restaurant for the evening as we did not want to leave our dog in the room. It was atrocious! The sauteed vegetables were swimming in grease, the sweet potatoes and baked potatoes had been cooked hours before.
The breakfast ommelette was unbelievably salty - and I like my food well-seasoned. An extremely poor quality restaurant..
Overall we would not stop-over at this motel again. The charge for our dog was high. On the way back from our trip we tried The Quality Inn in Perry which was much better value for money costing us almost $40 less including the dog and a continental breakfast. .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
louisville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Good hotel to stop on the way to Fla. Staff very pleasant and rooms clean. Only complaint was that the at 3pm the green derby was closed on a Sunday. Had to go to an Applebees down the street.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Perry? Share your experiences!