“Totally enjoyed and we'll be back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Perry

You added Ramada Perry to your Saves list
Ramada Perry
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Valley Drive, I-75 at Exit 136, Perry, GA 31069 (Formerly Holiday Inn Perry)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Perry
Williamsburg, Ohio
“Totally enjoyed and we'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We loved this hotel, very clean and great customer service! The breakfast bar was clean, eye appealing and fully stocked with all the breakfast delights you may crave.

RamadaPerry, Owner at Ramada Perry, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
Dear Trip Advisor Specialist;

I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to convey your travel experience with us at the Ramada Perry Conference Center and Green Derby Restaurant & Bar. Whether you were on your way to a holiday in the Hamptons, comfort escape, traveling the roadway, or attending an event at the Georgia Fairgrounds Agri Center, your choice of the Ramada Perry is truly appreciated by me and our entire staff!

We loved your comments and are very excited that we made another friend.

Please remember us as the best hotel in Perry on your return trip to Ohio, or anytime you are traveling along Interstate I-75! Please tell your friends and family to call us directly at 800-808-8804, and we’ll extend the same courtesies to them also.

Ramada Perry Team & Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Athens, Ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We had been on vacation for 2 weeks and were on our way home, really tired and decided to stop for the night. Our DAV group had help their conference at this location previously and passed the information along to their members. We decided to check it out ourselves. we were delightfully surprised. The room was exceptionally clean & beautifully decorated. It was very quiet & facing the pool. They offer a really nice resturant on property, however we didn't take advantage of it. we look forward to staying again.

Room Tip: express your needs & wants upfront
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Trip Advisor Specialist;

The DAV is one of our favorite groups and has a very long history with us. I’ll be sure to thank them for referring you to us.

Please remember us as the best hotel in Perry on your return trip or anytime you are traveling along Interstate I-75! Please tell your friends and family to call us directly at 800-808-8804, and we’ll extend the same courtesies to them also.

Shawneetown, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

We were in Perry Ga for a few days. Had checked on line and saw that there were several
places to chose from. We chose Ramada for its reputation as a clean and safe place to stay. We were not disappointed. Desk staff friendly and informative. It was a no hassle
3 day stay. Will return if we are in Perry, Ga again.

Dear Trip Advisor Specialist;

I will relay your comments about our desk staff to each of our hotel staff members to let them know they were successful in pleasing you during your stay with us at Ramada Perry.

Titusville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

I highly recommend this hotel. The staff there are excellent. Very efficient and courteous. Willing to go the extra mile. Ramona was especially kind and helpful as well as the other employees. Our room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable.
They also have a free breakfast buffet included with your stay. The heated outdoor pool was also nice. We liked it so well we also stayed here on the way back from our vacation.

Dear Trip Advisor Specialist;

I will relay your comments about our desk staff, especially Ramona, to each of our hotel staff members to let them know they were successful in pleasing you during your stay with us at Ramada Perry. I will also let our housekeeping department know that you were impressed with the cleanliness of the room... exactly as it should always be.

Melbourne,FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011 via mobile

Great value, $59.99, the billboard price, for a comfortable overnight stay. The reception staff were friendly, the room was clean, fridge/micro included, no noise, & a full hot breakfast buffet. We also stayed here June 29, but found that on this stay the meats have been taken off the buffet & I had to ask for a serving of bacon, I can only guess the reason is financial. The access is easy from I-75, the grounds are well maintained, pool, fitness center & wifi available but I didn't use them. Pet-friendly too, the fee was $35 for the first night & I believe it said $10 thereafter. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2011
Villa Rica, GA USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

I travel alone, so secuity is a big thing with me, so onsite security is important to me. They have this and much more.

Accomodations include small green for golf, large pool, HBO, wireless access, fitness room and a family atmosphere restaurant with a seperate bar "room". Large menu and good food!

Hotel room was complete, with coffee pot, Refrigerator and the best pillows
i've ever had, better than mine at home. Even had a free LARGE buffet for breakfast.

i'll be back forever more! Thanks Ramada !

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
dublin,ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I will give all the staff that we encountered and A for effort.They all were professional and courteous and did their best to be helpful.The only problem is that they didn't have much to work with as far as the property is concerned.The motel was ok on cleanliness but is in a much needed overhaul.Poor bartender practically begged us to come back later in the evening since she had almost nobody to serve.At times the motel is busy due to events at the nearby fairgrounds but unless they get stopover travelers looking for an easy place to get on and off the interstate they are mostly vacant.Free breakfast each day was a nice touch and they actually did a pretty decent job with it.Probabaly wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again but have stayed in MUCH worse places.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Perry? Share your experiences!