“Impressive free breakfast, nice overall, minor issues.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Perry

You added Ramada Perry to your Saves list
Ramada Perry
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Valley Drive, I-75 at Exit 136, Perry, GA 31069 (Formerly Holiday Inn Perry)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Perry
Elkhart, Indiana
“Impressive free breakfast, nice overall, minor issues.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

My stay here was, with few exceptions, very satisfying. The hotel itself is somewhat aged but has been kept up and maintained nicely. The bed was comfortable, lighting was adequate and TV worked well. The shower water was a little difficult to adjust (and maintain) at a constant temperature. Breakfast buffet was extrordinary. My only issues throughout my stay were the wireless internet kept kicking me off every 5 minutes and only on the last night of my stay. Maintenance came at my request and basically stated they have routinely had issues with their internet service and unfortunately, no fix could be rendered that night for my issues. I went to make coffee on my last morning only to discover the maid failed to leave me any. Opon checkout, I waited briefly for a couple of people ahead of me to checkout. With each person, the polite staff asked how they enjoyed their stay, etc. So I was looking forward to mentioning my overall enjoyment but was going to mention the small issues I had. But to my surprise, the same question was not asked of me and I was quickly handed my receipt and sent on my way. Overall, I would highly rate this hotel even with the isolated incidents I had. Is worth the price paid.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Maryville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2010

We were passing though Perry, Ga. on our way to Florida looking for a place to get a few hours sleep before preceeding on to our destination. For miles we saw billboard advertising the Holiday Inn in Perry,Ga. Since we had reservations in Florida at a Holiday Inn we decided to stop for the night at this location. When I went into the office to inquire about getting a room for the night I was quoted a price different from that posted on the many biilboards on the interstate. I was told it was because the Ga. National Fair was in town the price was higher. Explained not in town for the fair just passing though- he stated not allowed to give any discounts such as AAA. We drove to the next exit ( which was actually the exit where the fair was) got the room for the price Holiday Inn was advertising. It was a much nicer hotel and even had an indoor pool that Holiday Inn did not have. They lost my business their parking lot was not as full as the Best Western. Very poor customer service in my opinion and in the future will remember this practice of not honoring advertised rate.

Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

We booked this hotel at the last minute for an impromtu trip and were not sure what to expect. I could tell it was an older property. We found it to have been updated and was in very good shape. The room was very clean and neat, the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was way more than we expected. Breakfast is a full buffet. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Winter Haven
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

My husband and I stopped on the way from Florida to the North Carolina mountains. The hotel was was easy to find, right off I-75. The people at the desk were very courteous. The room was clean and bed comfortable. A better-than-average buffet breakfast was included with the price of the room in the hotel restaurant. Overall better than I expected. . .

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Princeton, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

The hotel room was so clean, the staff was so friendly and the price was awesome. The restaurant attached had the best food. Their breakfast buffet was tremendous!! The pool is to die for.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

Stayed here on vacation ..booked online with no problems and received confirmation the day before leaving...initially wanted to book cheaper hotel..convinced by daughter-in law to stay here. great location...nice pool....staff friendly and helpful in finding out where to cash checks....great free breakfast that rivals Shoney's.....look to book again for next year.....

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Perry, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2010

we walked into the room and the smell of paint hit you in the face the smell lingered all night in your nose. we sprayed a bottle of air freshner in the room and also got our air freshner out of our car and put it in the room to cover the smell. the add that we saw( if it was the right one ) that this was one of the newest hotels. The corners had dirt in them the ac needed cleaned out.and the smell man that really killed this room for us but we stayed cuz we needed to get some rest but the smell made it quite hard to rest. we had our own food and our food tasted like the smell. then i ck my bank account and found a $96.??charge and when we called the front desk they told it was for incidentals but the front desk didnt mention that at all. I am not satisified with this hotel and i have stayed in several Holiday Inns but this stay has made me not want to stay in another one and i would not recommend this to any one. I will say though that the rooms was pretty clean other than what i mentioned. But the smell. It gave me a headache and until after midnight i had to keep going in and out of the room to get fresh air.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Perry? Share your experiences!