“Why Can't Everyone Be Like These Guys” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Why Can't Everyone Be Like These Guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

At Chick-fil-A you know what to expect, and always get it! Quick, tasty food, served by people who really care. Without exception, this place has the best service and attitude of any restaurant in Peachtree City, bar none; fast service or full service.

Who would think that the best service in this town is in a fast food location. Fast, friendly, caring service, and they bring the food to your table (inside or out) and come around and offer refills......I have eaten at some very fine restaurants around the US and the world, and I never feel as special as I do at the Chick-fil-A in Peachtree City! Thank you for what you do and the style with which you do it.

Visited March 2014

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Kedron Chick-fil-a”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This Chick-fil-A is exceptional. The food is very good, always fresh.
The employees are exceptional which I've come to expect from Chick-fil-A.
The playground is clean and my grandchildren love to come here to eat, so do I. good food, good service and exceptional employees.

Visited November 2013
Senoia, GA
“Great food...great restaurant...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ate here the other day and the staff was very obliging...I do not like Chick-Fil-A's biscuits, a bit too sweet for my taste, so I asked if I could just have the Spicy Chicken sandwich on a bun at breakfast time...well, of course I could...not a problem...the staff here are always friendly and smiling and the food is great...pleasant and clean interior...flowers on the tables...not a speck of trash outside unlike at some chain restaurants...thanks for a great dining experience...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
USA
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

always good, quick, friendly. Love my chick-fil-a people

Visited May 2012
Rockford, Illinois
“Good meal, great deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I had to do a little driving around to find this Chick Fil-A. I do not use gps, but the restaurant is on a main highway through town (Hwy 54). It has a spacious dining area. The staff is polite and helpful. I need to eat gluten-free and they use peanut oil to make their fries --good fries. The grilled chicken nuggets were good and I love the Honey Roasted BBQ sauce. I would eat here again, if I am ever in the area again. Recommend this Chick Fil-A to anyone who is hungry for chicken!

• Visited April 2012